XXXII-4

While he was doodling, he had a pen in his other hand, tracing it around his leg, what he didn't know was that it was open this whole time, and was drawing on his pants, which would definitely stand out during a first look at him.

Class was over as he followed the usual routine, getting up, packing his stuff and exiting the classroom with a calm attitude. As he made his way down the hall to go to his next class, kids gave him weird stares. He was used to this but he was unaware of the actual reason why.

He finally looked down to see the circles and scribbles he had made on his jeans. He sighed to his own oblivion and decided to take a break for the bathroom, where he could attempt to wash some of the ink from the cloth.

He entered the bathroom and grabbed a towel, he wet it and began to scrub his leg where the pen was. It began to come out just a little but it was still quite noticeable. He just learned to deal with it.

He then turned to throw the towel away before he ran into someone he recognized from his grade. In fact, it was one of Ronnie's friends, well almost anyone was Ronnie's friend, apparently he was rather likable to most.

Leo backed up a little and immediately apologized but that only gave him a stare and a chuckle escaped the other. "Did you piss yourself, I must be very scary."

Leo was very confused on why the other said such things until he looked down to see that where he tried to remove the ink, it left a wet stain on his jeans where it kinda looked like he urinated on his own self.

He panicked and immediately went to back himself up, "what? N-no! I was just trying to wash something off my leg!" He held up his hand a little, showing the towel he was about to throw away.
"Yeah huh, and that something was piss," the other boy chuckled again and noticed the little book under his free arm. "Ronnie told me all about this-" he ripped the book out of Leo's grip, who immediately dropped the towel and tried to grab it back.

"What has pee pee boy been writing in his little diary? that's weird for a boy to have a diary don't you think Schizzo?"

The boy then flipped through the pages, seeing the doodles and symbols, giving a converned, sarcastic look. "What's this? Some kind of Witchcraft shit?" The other mumbled and quickly gripped the book tight once Leo managed to grab and yank it out of the other's hand.

"Give it back..." Leo mumbled quietly, looking at him. "Why should I, are you hiding something?" The other bluntly muttered and continued to flip through the pages, pages full of odd symbols and doodles, snickering as weird thoughts were looming over Leo's mind.

Rage grew inside of Leo as he only bit his tongue, "Give it back, please." It was clear that Leo was holding back from raising his voice.

"And if I don't?" The boy asked as he looked at Leo, who now only held his hand out, gesturing for the book to be set onto it.

"I'm asking nicely now...." Leo spat, keeping a soft tone to his voice.

The other only rolled his eyes and tore out a few pages, "what if I do this?" he ripped out a few more and dropped them.

Leo's rage grew more, "stop it!" Leo reached up to grab the book but it was only pulled from his reach and now held over the toilet in an open stall.

"Please don't-" Leo pleaded as the other laughed even harder. "What do weird symbols even give meaning to you? It looks like a book full of useless garbage, like yourself."

Leo glared at him and clinched his fists. "Don't do this, you don't know how others cope with things," he sputtered, but this earned a sarcastic duckface from the other, giving him that blunt quivering lip to mimic Leo's 'depression.'

"It must really suck to drown your problems in such a pathetic way, you're better than that, Schizzo,"

The other then dropped the book into the water of the toilet and laughed.

Leo then and there just had enough. He shoved the boy into the side of the stall and attempted to punch him. It's sad, a 14 year old having to fight for his own sanity.

He managed to get in a good hook before the bigger male easily shoved Leo off and onto the floor where he kicked him right in the nose, making it bleed immediately.

"That was a huge mistake, next time don't get in my way, bitch." The other then left the bathroom, allowing two others to come in and see Leo, soon whispering to each other, then left to use the other bathroom at the other end of the hall.

Just then the bell rang, letting him know he was definitely late to his next class.