LXIX-8

The boy positioned himself onto his bed, thinking, and thinking. Who knows what goes through his mind at this point. Death, violence, pain. Nothing good you could suppose.

When he sat down he felt something. He grabbed the book from under the sheets. Right, he hid it there.

Upon opening the journal, the symbols and scribbles laid before him. Old ones and new ones filled the pages clean of any negative space.

Leo could say he was actually proud of himself for creating such a masterpiece.
He traced his finger along the lines of the black ink he used to line the said pictures, just by the texture of it, he could already feel those thoughts expire in his mind.

It was like magic. Operation Cross-X was still a go.

Leo stayed up all night, drawing. But this wasn't any normal drawing. He drew on the walls, on the desks, on his own sheets, and even on himself.

He drew symbols everywhere, and even a few doodles and scribbles of Julia and how she appears to him. Long brown hair, long bangs and bloodied sockets.

He stretched the long white dress down from the wall and stopped where the wall met the carpeted floors.

It was a mess.

Leo just then remembered that Susie had taken his medication away until she said he needed it, but his addiction had gotten so strong that he felt like he was going to have a heart attack without taking it soon.

His whole back wall was covered in symbols of various sizes. He dragged his hand across multiple at a time, before eventually sitting down against the wall and passing out around 6 AM.

He considered that to be a fun night, nothing but a mind at peace was all he needed to not lose himself in his own thoughts.

••••