XIX-2

"Leo!"
A hand grabbed him and shook him a little. "Leo stop screaming you're fine!" the woman cried out as Ronnie stood in the doorway, arms crossed, obvious he didn't care to be there.

Leo whined and pushed at her, what he saw was different. He felt choked, he was getting strangled. Susie was softly shaking him, but that girl was strangling him.

His screams became quiet and now he was technically gasping for air. Susie thought this was a panic attack..

"Ronnie! Call 911!" she cried out as Ronnie left to do so. Leo couldn't breath. The girl had a tight grip on his small neck, he was still in the forest... This vision felt so real...It felt so real..

It was a short wait, Susie carried Leo's unconscious body out to the ambulance where they told her to follow them. He had no idea what was happening.

Ronnie tagged along because he was forced to, not happy about this at all, he much rather talk to his friends or watch things on his laptop than deal with something like this.

Susie took a seat on the small bench that was attached to the wall in the back of the ambulance. Leo was pale and looked very ill. It may all have been just a hallucination, but it affected him in the real world as well.

The ride was short, considering they live near the hospital. When they arrived there, Susie carried him into the emergency room. After a thirty minute wait they finally got to check up on Leo.

Bringing his limp body into a small room, with a small bed. This bed wasn't a hospital bed, it was some sort of table like bed, like those people see when they go to a normal doctor's check up. He was laid down and they began to check up on him. Checking his blood pressure, his ears and mouth.

Susie waited, sickly worried outside on a chair. Ronnie rolled his eyes and checked his phone.

After around an hour, the nurse came out, holding a clipboard where they took notes on what the doctor figured out. "Ma'am, your son is very....delusional," she spoke. She didn't know Leo wasn't Susie's son, rude of her to assume.

She was definitely not a nice nurse, more like a 'i hate my job and this is so stupid' kind of nurse.

"What do you mean? Delusional," Susie started. "He was on the floor gasping for air, if anything I think he was having a panic attack," She got defensive.

"Calm down ma'am, he is awake, and is telling us that a girl was strangling him, did you know about this?" The nurse clicked the pen and began to write down something.

"N-no, I didn't..." Susie looked down as she fiddled with the ends of her dress. "Yeah, well he's fine now, we suggest prescribing medication immediately. He's showing signs of severe hallucinations and Schizophrenia. It must be treated or he'll have off tone behavior." She explained before turning and walking off.

Ronnie snarled a little, mumbling under his breath. A doctor slowly opened the door to the room and walked out slowly, escorting Leo out with him. He rubbed his eyes, he seemed very tired.

"He's fine, maybe a real good night's sleep will help," the man sputtered as
Leo wandered over to his aunt and buried his face into her stomach, hugging her gently.

She wrapped her arms around him and nodded to the man's suggestion. Ronnie got up and already began heading back to the car, on his phone. After paying for the check up, which took her full check, Susie walked out to the car with Leo, leading him to the back seat. She really hoped this wouldn't be a daily occurrence.. she couldn't afford it..