XXVII-3

After two class sessions with the same kids, lunchtime came around and kids gathered around the round tables and the chatter started up again. It was so loud, and so crowded, Leo didn't like it.

He figured the huge line against the back wall that seemed to be coming from a small doorway where kids left, carrying foam trays to their tables. Leo figured that's where they got their lunch at. He didn't feel hungry, as always, so he just tried to find an empty table.

The room was full of three grades, 6th, 7th, and 8th grade. Ronnie shared the same lunch, this wasn't good.......

Leo sat down and then went to pull out something until he realized he left his bag in the classroom he just left. In slight panic he got up and hurried out of the cafeteria and right back into the now empty hallways.

He didn't exactly know his way back, so he tried to remember what hallway he came down when on his way to lunch.

His feet pattered the floor quietly as he made his way down the narrow hall.

He passed what seemed to be a shorter hallway on his way and swore he saw someone standing at the end from the side of his eye. He turned towards it to see the brown haired girl again, her hair long, stringy and covering her face.

Leo felt stiff and stared, watching as the girl slowly held out her hand, "Julia?" Leo sputtered out, a hint of fear in his voice.

An echoed giggle ran through his mind as he flinched, clinching the wall. "Julia, can you......please go away. You can't be here right now," he stated as he bit his tongue then gritted his teeth.

Julia only giggled louder, then ran away like she was spooked by something then just then a voice was heard behind him.

"Who are you talking to?" a boy asked, he had to have been in a higher grade, his voice was deeper and he was taller than anyone in his own grade.

"Uhm, no-one, it was n-nothing," Leo stuttered out, he didn't exactly like explaining himself but he wasn't very good at lying.

"Well I definitely heard you saying something...to no-one apparently," the boy looked down the hallway Leo was interacting with and a smirk pulled at his lips. "You're just delusional, what are you even doing here?" his voice got a little stern, like he was trying to poke fun at him, teasing him even.

Leo didn't like this, he could feel the rage in the deep pit of his stomach but bit his tongue again. "You don't belong here, people like you deserve to be in a mental hospital," The more the boy spoke, it was like it wasn't even normal, his voice was a little demonic.

The male's face slowly started to morph, melt even. Leo's eyes widened as he backed against the wall. "I-It's not my fault," he stammered, trying to keep his gaze away, knowing it was fake, but it was just too hard to avoid. Everytime he closed his eyes he saw that melting, bloody face staring at him. "oh, but it is, it is your fault, everything that happened, was all because of you," the boy's crooked finger pointed at him...hey, someone else's finger looked like that....Julia was trying to get into his mind. He didn't let her, he gritted his teeth and held his head, clinching his hair.

"You need help, kid...." the boy muttered, his voice sounded normal now, back to that blunt tone.

Leo slowly looked up, now he was sitting on the floor, knees up and holding his head.

"I know..." Leo muttered back as the other only raised a brow to his response then chuckled, starting to walk off down the hall, then turned and out of sight.