LIV-7

Susie's eye was getting better, it wasn't as swollen, but it was only a matter of time before it happened again. Leo didn't want to think about that.

The time rolled around where Ronnie showed the card to Susie. She didn't seem to care that much, nor did she tell William. Ronnie's plan failed, but he wasn't done yet.

Ronnie told his dad directly about Leo's grades and what he did with the card especially after he had lied about not getting it yet. It was no longer about the grades, but the lie Leo used to escape that situation.
William was furious and wasted two hours of the night screaming and yelling at Leo for lying. He was given a lecture about what happened to liars back in William's day.

"They get their tongues cut off!"

Leo was zoned out the whole time, not even paying attention. William didn't lay a hand on him however. Susie was in the room.
Why would he act so delicate now, the bruises on his neck still remained. They might never heal.

The night was full of slurs and harsh words. Leo acted like it didn't bother him, pulling off the tough guy act quite well.

Ronnie was in rage, seeing that this wasn't bothering his cousin at all. He needed a new scheme to watch him suffer, suffer like he did all these years.

Once William was finally done spitting in Leo's face, he was sent to his room.
This was where Leo sat and stared. Oh the wonderful names he had been called that night, the words that should hurt him, just didn't anymore. He felt…….

empty

The rest of the week went by, chaotic as usual. Every now and then kids would trip and push him around but only got more aggressive the less emotion Leo showed.
He wouldn't speak, he wouldn't look at anyone. Every now and then he would lock eyes with Jenna, feeling her sadness consume him once more. It was always great.

Honestly he hated her, he hated her brother as well.
He almost wanted to show how much he hated her, he wanted to see everything she loved die.

He honestly shouldn't be thinking about that, because his mind would act up again and drive him insane. What if he could be the center of her misery. What if he can be the reason why she suffered.

He thought the same about Ronnie, and his friends, and William, and yet...they have just been walking all over Leo.

He wasn't about to let some stupid girl do it too, like Julia, and Julia number 2 as he liked to call the other girl.

Leo managed to maintain his anger over these past few days quite well until one thing happened that made him snap again.

People started to call him a new name…

"Creep!"

"You're such a creep.."

"What are you looking at, creep?"

Where did this name come from, it couldn't have been from Ronnie. The only place he knew it could have was from Jenna. The name and false accusations got around quick. People were saying that he was being a weirdo towards Jenna.

Where did this even come from? All he's ever been was nice to her, and this was what he got? For trying?

He no longer felt bad for her, no he actually wanted to see her croak and fall over dead.

At this moment in class all he's been doing was violently scribbling the symbol, trying to calm himself but then a thin snap echoed into his head. His pencil broke, just like his sanity at that very moment.

"Leo, hun your nose is bleeding again." The administrator spoke. Her words were muffled and distorted. They twisted around in his mind and now paraphrased as—