- 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

┏━━━━┓
EIGHT
┗━━━━┛

𓃬CHAPTER IVSANSA'S SACRIFICE

𓃬
CHAPTER IV
SANSA'S SACRIFICE

Not many outside of the cities where Cassius stayed believed he cared for anyone outside of those he knew since he was young. They believed that to him, all that mattered was his own family, the Martell family and the Tyrell family. They were wrong. Cassius Lannister cared about many other people, the citizens of that resided in the Westerlands, the Reach and Dorne, the ones who lived in King's Landing. None he cared for more than he cared for Sansa Stark, the little sister he never had, but always wanted.

Grandmaester Ferdinand, Chapter IV of The Raging Lion, King of Kings.
𓃬

—————

IT WAS MAYHEM IN THE RED KEEP. Stark soldiers trying to flee the throne room while the Lannister soldiers finished them off. Stark was escorted away by the King's Guard. Yet Cassius could think about one thing only.

The Stark sisters.

During fights it was never handy to wear no armour during battle, and only a silk blouse and breeches, it did however let Cassius run at least three times as fast, which was more than useful trying to search for the Stark sisters. He went for Sansa first, knowing she was most vulnerable.

He ran from the throne room, capable of leaving without having to raise his sword again. He parried a blow from the top, using the opening to stab the man right through the ground and drop him right where he stood, he didn't waste any more time, sprinting towards where she could be taking a walk with the septa.

She was there indeed. The blood on his blouse and face alone was enough to alert them.

"Cassius, are you hurt?" She ran towards him, cupping his cheeks and checking for wounds.

"You have to run. Run towards your room, barricade the door and let no one in under any circumstances unless they knock softly a total of six times. Do you understand?"

She was clearly confused, but Cassius had no time for it, he had to find Arya.

"Go! NOW!" He pushed her from him towards her room, turning to the septa.

"Go with her or stay here, your choice." She didn't move, wanting to delay the soldiers that would surely search for her.

Cassius said no more, turning and running to where Arya had her dancing lessons. When he arrived, he yelled angrily at the sight of the dead Braavosi teacher, Arya nowhere in sight. It would be no use to search for her, at this point the girl could be anywhere. It would be better to make sure Sansa had safely barricaded herself inside her chamber.