- 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

┏━━━━━┓
ELEVEN
┗━━━━━┛

𓃬CHAPTER VITHE RETURN OF THE CRIPPLE

𓃬
CHAPTER VI
THE RETURN OF THE CRIPPLE

Out of all his siblings, Cassius seemed to be bound to Tyrion the most. In an unlikely way, they were the most similar. Cassius was not deformed, crippled or small, yet he had more likeness to Tyrion than to his siblings. Tyrion Lannister was a smart man, Cassius Lannister was a smart man. Tyrion Lannister was a cripple. Cassius Lannister was a bastard. Together, they worked better than they did with any of their other siblings. Sadly, all good things come to an end, replaced by sadness, anger and despair.

Grandmaester Ferdinand, Chapter VI of The Raging Lion, King of Kings.
𓃬

—————

CASSIUS GRUNTED AS HE HELD HIS SHIELD ABOVE HIS HEAD, DEFLECTING THE BLOW OF A MACE. He pushed the mace to the side and threw his own blow at the ribs of his opponent, the knight only just capable of dodging it by jumping backwards.

He could hear heavy breathing coming from his opponent, telling him that the man was close to being completely out of energy.

Swinging his mace five times in a row, the knight managed to parry them all by using his shield. The only mistake the knight made was letting himself get driven in a corner. With Cassius Lannister in front of you - The Raging Lion's eyes squinted and focused on only him - that alone was proof enough to know that soon his life was gonna come to an end.

It seemed the knight thought differently however, trying to dash away from Cassius.

The Lannister wondered how old the knight was, probably a just knighted boy from an insignificant House. He was probably sent by his parents, hoping he would bring back some kind of honour and glory with him.

As the boy dashed to the left, Cassius struck down his mace right into his calf. A loud crunch was heard as Cassius broke every bone in his lower leg, the boy shrieking in pain.

Desperately he tried to crawl away from Cassius, who was stalking after him like a lion chasing it's prey. The boy turned onto his back, holding up his shield in the hopes of protecting himself.

To no avail, Cassius took the shield from the boy, easily ripping it from his hands.

"You fought well." Cassius declared, pulling off his own helmet to look the boy in the eyes.

He swung his mace as hard as he could, hoping the boy would die right away with the swing.

A loud crack was heard when the mace hit the boy's helm, the sound of both steel being penetrated and a skull being crushed resonating all around him.