- 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
TWENTY-EIGHT
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓TWENTY-EIGHT┗━━━━━━━━━┛

𓃬
CHAPTER XVIII
THE SUN OF DORNE

The once unknown rivalry between Arianne Martell and Margaery Tyrell was a short one, but one that would be remembered for a long time. Arianne had no problem with the Tyrell lady, she was beautiful, intelligent and cunning. It was Margaery and her jealousy and envy that had started their rivalry. She did not shy away from throwing backhanded compliments towards the Dornish Princess. Once, she went so far that Princess Arianne had to keep her bastard cousin Nymeria from lodging a dagger in her throat. It was after that night that Arianne found it enough, and did whatever she could to make peace with the woman. Peace they made, and the sisterhood that developed after that would make Cassius's reign sprout more than it would've without them by his side.

Grandmaester Ferdinand, Chapter of The Raging Lion, King of Kings.
𓃬

—————

       TOGETHER, RICKARD AND GREY WORM HAD REACHED THE ENCAMPMENT. They stood above it, behind some ruins that were built upon the dune they stood upon. They had a clear view without being seen on top of the ruins, a whole overview of the entire encampment.

Rickard looked at the encampment closely, analysing every single person who went in, and who went out. He came to the conclusion that two thousand was too large of a number, the Second Sons consisted of roughly one thousand eight hundred men. With ease the Unsullied could take them on.

       Though, to do such a thing would be a waste of troops. Needless violence and death when there was a simple solution which would only risk three lives would it work. The only problem was how the Khaleesi would react to this. Would she be angered with him? Even worse, would she be disappointed? The last thing he wanted to do was to anger or disappoint her. Yet this was something which could turn the tide for them easily, and make Yunkai theirs.

       Rickard turned his head to look at Grey Worm. The Unsullied was still watching the men below them, the frown on his face and his clenched jaw tightening his face.

       "Grey Worm... How angered do you think the Khaleesi would be if I killed the captains and the luitenant of the Second Sons and make them my own?" Rickard asked suddenly.

       Grey Worm's head snapped to Rickard, his frown deepening. "You could do such a thing?"

       "With ease. It's not those three men I am worried about, I am more worried about her reaction."

       "Why would you risk this?"

       "The Second Sons would be valuable to our cause. They are not many, but even a hundred makes a change in some situations. Taking them on in the open battlefield will kill most the Second Sons before they bow and will surely take some Unsullied. If I were to do this, I risk only my life, and the life of those three men."