Bad word

Yes this chapter is based of the song 'Bad Word' from panicland I hope you all enjoy
Asahi's POV:
I walked up behind Noya and smacked his ass, he let out a squeal "A-Asahi!!" I whispered in his ear "I love it when you say my name." And watched as he turned red and I walked away.
Nishinoya's POV:
I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, Asahi was in the bedroom. I started pointing out all my flaws and said "Asahi could do so much better,he could have a beautiful girlfriend..way prettier than me.." I was crying and looking at the ground when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me against them. I looked up to see who it was and it was Asahi, "A-Asahi!?" He wiped away my tears and started kissing all over my face and neck I turned red. He started giving me hickeys causing me to moan out his name "You're more beautiful than anyone else in the game" I turned redder "B-Baka!!" He smirked and put a hand up my skirt "a good boy with a bad additude~" I shivered from his tone "all dressed up like your rihanna, work in the room~" I moaned because he started jerking me off, "Show me what you got~ let it roll off your tounge~" "A-Asahi!~ A-Asahi!~" he smirked as I came and he let go of me. "You baka!" "Hit me with your best shot" I slapped him and started going off on him "Tell me off,Tell me off,Tell me off" I just got angrier.
Authors note:
From here on it's not based off the song
Nishinoya's POV:
Asahi pulled me into the bedroom and threw me on the bed, he stripped me and then looked me up and down. He licked his lips and said "puppy don't ever say your not beautiful because your a whole damn meal~" I turned red and he squeezed my thighs "A-Ah!~" he kept doing this until I was a moaning mess. He lifted up my legs and fucked me raw.

Sorry for how short this chapter is I'm trying to get chapters out as fast as possible but I promise the next one will be longer.

word count: 386