late kiss (reupload)

Asahi's POV:

Damn, I already fucked it up. Nishinoya just confessed to me and I told him to give me some time to figure out my feelings, Why the fuck did I do that. I already know I have a huge crush on Noya yet I wanted to reject him. What the fuck is wrong with me.

Nishinoya's POV:

I fucking hate myself. I just confessed to Asahi when I knew he wouldn't feel the same. You all probably want to know the whole story so here..

Me and Asahi were walking in a forest on a trail I knew just as well as I know my feelings for Asahi. The trail leads to a romantic pond spot. Me and him were just talking about things we loved until we got to 'the spot' , We sat down under a cherry blossom tree and stayed in silence for a few minutes. He finally asked me ''so Nishi..what did you want to talk about? '' I intstantly got scared. 'toughen up Yuu, you can do it' I remembered what tanaka told me. ''um..well..Asahi, I have a crush on you.. A huge crush on you.. Would you be my boyfriend? '' He tensed up, I instantly regretted saying anything. He was silent for a few minutes and I got even more scared, He finally said ''give me some time to figure out my feelings." Fuck. He got up and walked away down the trail even though he didn't really know the trail. I texted tanaka to let him know I was coming to his house.

That's how I ended up in Tanaka's room cuddling him. I was crying into his chest while he rubbed my back and saying things to comfort me.

Timeskip brought to you all by me crying

It's been 2 months since I got rejected by Asahi. Yep, after the whole confessing thing he rejected me for Kiyoko,yea she confessed to Asahi a few days after I did and he accepted her and came and rejected me right afterwards.
But atleast me and Tanaka are dating now. According to Kiyoko I'm lucky I got Tanaka instead of asahi because asahi isn't the best at relationships.
Atleast I'm happy now.

Okay so I decided to reupload this because I worked hard on it