I'm sorry

Asahi's POV:

Noya has been flirting with Kiyoko alot lately, and I'm fucking tired of it.

"Asahi! Guess what! Guess what!" I looked up at Noya "hm?" "Kiyoko finally responded to my pick-up line!" I looked at him for a few seconds and went back to my essay, he looked at me confused. "Asahi?" Tears started to form in my eyes, he sat behind me and hugged me. I slightly pushed him off me, "Asahi?" "D-Dont touch me.." you could hear that I was about to cry in my voice. He slowly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him kissing my cheek, "what's wrong honey?" A tear fell down my cheek as I looked down. "Y-You keep flirting with Kiyoko and keep ignoring how I feel.." he kissed the tear away "I'm sorry honey, I'll stop flirting with her. I'm so sorry.." I looked him in the eyes "Do you actually love me?"

His eyes widened "Of course I do! I always have! For fuck sakes Asahi I love you more than I love myself! I loved you since the moment I first saw you!"  I started crying "W-Wait don't cry honey!" He kissed me,I quickly kissed back. Moved so he is in my lap, he broke the kiss and wiped away my tears. He softly smiled at me and I smiled back.

Timeskip because I hate angst

Me and Noya are watching disney movies and cuddling, every one in awhile he will kiss me then go back to watching the movie. We fell asleep holding eachother.

I hope y'all enjoyed!

                                                                                Word count:273