love is brutal.

Okay before I start this, this chapter was a request also im sorry if its not good I dont write yandere much

(also go read their fanfictions they are really good especially the asanoya one)

requested by: softestpatton

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nishinoyas POV:

I woke up in a dark room, I looked around waiting for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. When my eyes finally adjusted I looked around the room to try and figure out where I am. White or grey walls that are covered in blood, a mattress on the ground,a small candle in the back of the room, a puddle of blood,the chair I was tied to. I started panicking. I tried to scream but I realised I had towels and rags stuffed in my mouth,tape and rope covering my mouth so I couldn't spit out the towels and rags. It was like a horror movie,but in real life. I heard a door open so I looked at the door to try and see who it was. They had a mask covering their face so I couldn't tell who it was. "Hello nishi." Wait...I fucking recognize that voice. I tried to speak but I couldn't, the person walked over to me and untied the rope covering my mouth and ripped off the tape, Fuck that hurt. I quickly spit out the towels and rags and said "Who the fuck are you!?" they lowered themselves down to my level and said "Nishi I suggest you watch your tone." his tone of voice sent shivers done my spine, "W-..Who are you?.." I said more quietly. They put their hand on my cheek and said "You can't tell just by my voice? Wow." I listened to their voice trying to figure it out but I couldn't. "I-I recognize your voice but I'm still not sure.." They slowly took off the mask, Holy fuck. "A-Asahi!?" he smiled at me "Thats right nishi~"  What the actual fuck.. "Asahi..Why am I down here?.." This time he grinned, "Well I couldnt lose my lover to that ugly slut you were 'dating' could I" he said with obvious disgust in his voice. "Lover..?" He looked me in the eyes "Yes lover! You're my boyfriend now Nishi!~ I couldn't let you possibly leave me for that slut" my eyes widened. "What!? I'm not your fucking boyfriend and I never fucking will be I love her!" he frowned "Okay then." " Asahi?.." 

BAM

I felt a huge amount of pain in my head then everything went black.

Timeskip brought by my big phat ass

----------------------------------------------------

I woke up chained to a wall, I tried to get up but as soon as I moved a huge wave of pain hit my head. I winced from the pain and laid back down next to the wall, "You're awake." I looked to the door as well as I could and saw Asahi. He walked over to me and lowered himself to my level, "Does your head hurt?" I looked him in the eyes and said "what the fuck did you do to me." he grinned. "I hit you in the back of the head with a pan."

What the fuck.

"Why would you do that?! I thought you loved me!" he frowned, "I do love you, but you don't love me." my eyes widened "So your solution is to hit me with a fucking pan?! To hurt me!?" He gave me a death stare "Nishi shut up and stop being loud." why the fuck would I shut up. "NO-"

BAM

I once again feel a huge wave of pain in my head and everything goes black.

Why is love so brutal.

word count: 613