rainy day

This is going to be smut and some fluff
No one's POV:
It was a really cold and rainy day,But things were getting heated upstairs in Asahi's room ;)
Nishinoya's pov:
"A-Ah!~ A-Asahi!~" All I could do was moan,I was in so much pleasure I could barely speak correctly. Asahi was on top of me jerking me off while kissing my neck,He was doing a essay but I was bored so I tried to turn him on and.. it worked. I didn't mean for him to get horny considering he was doing a important essay but he threw his laptop off the bed and pounced on top of me,I didn't have a chance to ask him what he was doing because he quickly pulled my pants and boxers off in one movement and started jerking me off. Its been AWHILE since Asahi was horny because it took awhile for me to recover from last time he fucked me but apparently it takes little for me to make him horny. "Aw~ my puppy is a moaning mess~" I turned red,He knows I get turned on when he calls me puppy so he always calls me puppy when he's horny. "Mm~ Ngh~.." Asahi just smirked at me and jerked me off faster "Ah!~ Ngh!~"
Asahi's POV:
"A-Ah!~ A-Asahi!~" Nishinoya couldn't stop moaning,I was doing a important essay but Noya decided to moan in my ear so I threw my laptop off the bed without thinking and I pounced on top of him and took off his pants and boxers then started to jerk him off.
I don't know why but when he moans it's really hard for me to control myself I don't know why but I always get turned on when I see Noya. It's been awhile since I've fucked Noya since it takes him awhile to recover because I go harder then I intend to, "Aw~ my puppy is a moaning mess~" Noya turned red and moaned "Mm~ Ngh~.." I just smirked and jerked him off faster "Ah!~ Ngh!~"
3rd person POV:
Asahi stopped jerking Noya off and Noya whined, "Aw~ my puppy is whining because I'm not pleasuring him" Asahi lifted up noya's legs and put them on his shoulders, He then slowly pushed his tip in "A-Ah~" After a minute he pushed his whole dick inside of Noya. "A-Ah!~ Ngh!~" Asahi started pounding into Noya really fast,Noya was a moaning mess but then Daichi called and Asahi smirked at Noya. "Ah!~ A-Asahi please don't!~ Ngh!~" Asahi picked up the phone and started to pound into Noya faster causing Noya to have to bite his finger to conceal his moans but Asahi just went faster, He answered Daichi's call "Hey Daichi what do you need?" He started jerking Noya off with his free hand. Noya tried to stay quiet but it was impossible so he quietly moaned so that way he wouldn't be holding them in, Asahi noticed this and went faster and harder causing Noya to accidentally moan loud enough for Daichi to hear him.  "Uh..Asahi was that a..moan?" Asahi smirked and went harder so Noya moaned louder "does this answer your question?" "Um..yeah but suga is going mama mode because your touching one of his kids.." Asahi hung up and threw the phone to the side and continued fucking Noya.
Next day, Asahi's POV:
I woke up to Noya cuddling into my chest,I smiled and cuddled him and kissed his forehead. He slowly woke up and whined "what's wrong baby?" He cuddled closer to me and said "my whole bottom half of my body hurts and is sore" I rubbed his back "does this help?" He smiled and said "yep"