my little bottom

Noya's POV:
I walked into the bathroom where Asahi was and hugged him, he smiled and hugged me slighty touching the back of my thighs on 'accident'. He pulled me so my body was against his "Good morning my little bottom", I frowned "I'm not your litte bottom!" He smirked and picked me up putting me on the edge of the sink. He grabbed my thighs and squeezed them "A-Ah!~" he smirked and moved his hands to my inner thighs slightly squeezing my inner thighs, "A-Ah!~ Asahi!~" my legs started shaking as I bit my lip. "I love how all I have to do is slightly touch you and you melt right in front of me" he squeezed my inner thighs so hard I knew he made marks on them, I squeezed my legs together out of instinct. "Pup~ open your legs~" I slowly opened my legs, he went down between them and started giving me hickeys all over my thighs. A few minutes later I was screaming his name as he pounded into me while forcing me to watch myself in the mirror he whispered in my ear "watch yourself as you cum for me~" as he said that he went harder, a few minutes later I came all over the sink counter. As soon as he pulled out he pulled me against him as whispered in my ear "You are my little bottom~".
Time skip
Asahi cuddled up to me while letting me play with his hair, eventually we both fell asleep me cuddling into his chest while he hugged me protectively.

Sorry it's so short I wrote this last minute because I'm not going to make a chapter tommorow/today 😅 I hope you all liked it!

                                                                         Word count:295