baka!

Hey guys! Sorry but I'm cancelling doing the part 2 of moans sorry!
Nishinoya's POV:
Asahi and I have been together for a year now, since I was a 1st year and he was a 2nd year,now we live in his house together. Asahi and I were walking to practice when he pulled me into a bathroom and started kissing me,I giggled as he kissed all over my face. "Asahiii we need to get to practiceee" he whined and started kissing my neck

When he was done he stepped back away from me and looked me up and down and smirked, "You look hot when your covered in my marks." I moaned at his words. He chuckled and grabbed my hand to continue to walk to practice.

Timeskip because  G A Y🏳️‍🌈

It was the end of practice and I was talking to tanaka, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I turned my head and saw Asahi he whispered in my ear "you look so hot right now~" I turned bright red, tanaka started laughing because I was red.

Another timeskip because we're cool like that😌🏳️‍🌈
I was laying in bed while Asahi was in the bathroom, he just took a shower and was drying his hair. He walked out in just a towel, I turned red and hid my face in the covers as he got dressed he just laughed. When he finished changing he got into bed and started cuddling me, I fell asleep in his arms.

Hey kings queens and in-betweens, sorry for not posting another chapter in awhile I haven't been doing the best with my mental health so I'm sorry if it takes longer for me to post chapters. But know that I love every single one of you and that I hope you all have a great day/night/afternoon or whatever time it is for you!

                                                                         Word count:327