prom| part 2

Asahi's POV:
Noya dragged me out of prom and dragged me to my car, I didn't want to wait until we got home so I pushed him into the back seat.
He landed on his back and I climbed on top of him and closed the door, "Asahi?" I kissed his neck and whispered in his ear "I'm sorry Yuu but I can't wait until we get home.." he smirked and kissed me. We were making out, my hands made their way down to Noya's thighs and groped them. He moaned into my mouth and slightly pulled my hair causing me to let out a low growl. He broke the kiss and licked his lips, we saw Ennoshita dragging Tanaka to his car and Tanaka was licking his lips. "Looks like they are going to fuck" I squeezed his thighs causing him to moan, he smirked and moaned out my name turning me on. "Before we go any further, are you sure you want me to fuck you?" He nodded eagerly "Yes Asahi I want you to fuck me, you have my consent".
Timeskip because consent is sexy

My cock slowly entered Noya's asshole causing him to moan loudly, Noya wanted me to fuck him with no preparation so I did just that.
I slowly thrusted inside of Noya causing him to moan louder than before, "F-Faster p-please" I thrusted faster and slightly harder.

Another timeskip because fuck it

I was pounding my cock inside of Noya's asshole while he screamed my name, My cock was abusing his prostate, Noya's legs were shaking and Noya started to cry. I noticed and slowed down a bit "Yuu are you okay?" "Y- Ah!~ Y-Y- Ngh!~ Ah!!~~ Asahi!~" he couldn't speak correctly so he just nodded his head.

Noya's POV:

I couldn't think correctly, I couldn't even form proper words unless if it was asahi's name. All I could think about was Asahi tearing open my insides with his long thick cock, he continued to pound his cock inside of my Asshole abusing my prostate. I knew I was going to cum soon, I tried to tell Asahi but I couldn't speak from how much pleasure I was in. I came all over my stomach and started shaking from overstimulation, "a few more seconds puppy" he wiped away a tear that fell down my cheek. A few seconds later he thrusted his cock deep inside of me and came.

Another timeskip brought to you by me crying because of heartbreak

Asahi laid me down on our bed and put his- well- my hoodie on me, it was really oversized considering it used to be Asahi's.
He changed then got into bed pulling the blanket over me and him, he pulled me close to his chest holding me while rubbing my back.
I cuddled into his chest and closed my eyes, "I love you puppy, goodnight" was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

I hope y'all enjoyed! The first part was supposed to be the only part but y'all wanted to see Noya and Asahi fuck so here you go!

                                                                                                 Word count: 525