Asahi's Birthday

This story is gonna be smut and SOME fluff
No one's POV:
It's Asahi's birthday and Noya needs help figuring out what to give Asahi for his birthday but he couldn't think of anything
Nishinoya's POV:
"Ugh..I can't think of anything.." I picked up my phone and called my good friend and one of Asahi's bestfriends Suga
Suga: Oh hey Noya!
Noya: Hey suga,I need help
Suga: oh what do you need help with?
Noya: I don't know what to give Asahi for his birthday
Suga:Give him you
Noya: What do you mean?
Suga: Let him do whatever he wants with you
Noya:Oh ok! Bye suga!
Suga:Bye Noya!
I ended the call,I was completely red because of what suga said. But I didnt have any better ideas so I had to,I already knew what he would want so I packed a bag with a croptop and short skirt and started walking to asahi's. He wasn't home because the team took him out so I could have time to get the 'present' ready,I got to his house and went to his bathroom and changed. I went to his room and saw chocolate and a note on his bed,me being the jealous boyfriend I am I checked the note and saw suga put it there,the note said "Hey noya,Asahi loves chocolate so here's some to help with your gift ;)"  I took the chocolate and sat down on Asahi's bed waiting for him to get home
Asahi's POV:
I got home and heard noyas voice and went upstairs to my room,I opened the door and went completely red. He was sitting on my bed in a REALLY SHORT skirt and crop top,the skirt was so short that I could see that he had no underwear on and I got hard. He got up and walked over to me and slightly lifted up his skirt and winked at me,I pinned him against the wall and put my knee in between his legs and pushed it up against his dick. He moaned and grinded against my knee. I smirked and moved my knee away from his dick and he whined, "beg." He whined "A-Asahi please! I-I need you! Im a slut for you please fuck me!" That last part turned me on to the point where I almost lost my fucking mind and fucked him. But instead I attacked his neck and gave him hickeys everywhere while I let my free hand roam around his body causing him to turn into a moaning mess, I took off his croptop and threw him on the bed and started to attack his chest with hickeys and bites my free hand ended up going under his skirt and started rubbing his thighs making him moan louder I got harder which I didn't think is possible, I wanted to fuck him until he lost his mind but I decided to tease him until he can't take it anymore. I went down to his legs and put his legs on my shoulders and went to town biting and sucking on his thighs while rubbing around his crotch area,he tried to grab my hand to get me to jerk him off but I slapped his hand away and said "be patient puppy." He turned red and he whined "stop teasing me!!" I frowned and squeezed his thighs,he moaned and bucked his hips,I smirked and squeezed his thighs again but harder so it made a mark. I squeezed his thighs repeatedly until there were bruises and marks all over his thighs including my bite marks and hickeys, I looked up and asked "do you want me to fuck you into oblivion?" He nodded eagerly so I got up and got rope and tied his hands up and stripped. I lifted up his legs and said "can I fuck you raw?" He nodded "I can't wait any longer just fuck me!" I smirked and pushed my cock all the way in at once he screamed but ended up moaning "Move!" I started moving as fast and hard as I can,a couple minutes later he came I thrusted a couple more times and came deep inside of him.
"I-I love you Asahi.." I smiled "I love you to puppy"