Forbidden love part 2 | FANTASY AU

Recap of last chapter:
as I got out of eye view of all the vampires I turned back into a werewolf and started running as fast as I could to get back to my family's burrow. As soon as I got there I went inside the burrow instantly being met with my mother. "Asahi! Where the hell were you?! We thought you got caught by humans! Or worse,vampires." My mom said the last part with a certain disgust in her voice. I rubbed the back of my neck out of nervousness "heh,sorry mother,I simply got lost and stayed somewhere else for the day" the look in her eyes told me she knew I was lying,that I didn't get lost. "Asahi,us werewolf's know the forests around here like we know ourselves,there's no way you got lost."
End of recap.
Asahi's POV:
"Sorry mother but I got lost in a different forest-" "bullshit. Just admit you were at that vampire boy's house" fuck. "Mom I wasn't" "don't lie to me." She looked me in the eyes looking pissed. I sighed and looked away "I-I'm sorry mother I just love him-" "ASAHI! He is a vampire! For fucking sakes we hate vampires! They are heartless useless creatures that tried to make our species extinct!" I was starting to get upset "Mother he's different-" "he's the same as his family! A worthless fucking vampire we need to kill!" I snapped, "HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING TO US, YOU'RE JUDGING HIM BASED OFF HIS SPECIES! SO FUCKING WHAT IF HES A VAMPIRE? I LOVE HIM!" She slapped me. "I will not call you my son if you love that vampire."
That sentence hurt.
I was disowned.

                                    Word count: 290