Aquarium pt 2

Nishinoya's POV:

"Nishi?" Asahi said walking into the room, It's been 3 months since the aquarium accident and I'm back at Asahi and I's house. I grabbed a small object and dropped it on the floor to signal to Asahi I was there. He walked into the room with food, "you want some?" He asked looking at me and lifting the fast food. I nodded and took the box happily. I sat on the bed with him and I started eating, he continued to talk about his day. It's been hard without being able to talk but it's okay sometimes.

Sometimes I'd answer Asahi in my head by accident and get angry when he wouldn't take my response. It's been hard but I've learnt to live with it.
Time skip bc I'm eating pancakes while on call with my bf

I walked out the house with my bag tossed on my arm. I smiled as I got on my bike, it's the first time Asahi has allowed me to leave on my own since the incident. I started petaling down the street on my way to a abandoned house I heard about.

I told Tanaka where I was heading and sent the location. It felt good to have the wind flowing in my hair. I realized I was busy focusing on how nice it felt to be out again that I hadn't realized the turn. I quickly tried to take a sharp turn, worst mistake ever,There was a car. My eyes widened as I tried to push on the breaks. I realised I was going to fast and just flung myself over the car. I landed on the car roof and it hurt. I heard a crack sound and tried to scream out in pain. My arm broke. I couldn't scream but I still felt the pain. I saw the car owner quickly get out the car, it was Daichi.

He looked up to see who it was. His eyes widened and covered his mouth with his hand. I saw sugawara get out of the passenger seat,he looked terrified when he saw me. My vision started going into spots and next thing I knew I passed out.

Time skip by the fact I'm on my bus

I woke up in a hospital bed, I saw my arm wrapped up, I tried to move my head but realized it was also wrapped up. "Nishi?.." I looked over the beat I could and saw Asahi sitting there crying. I automatically felt hotrible for leaving the house. How could I be so stupid? I should've just stayed home.

Hey guys I hope y'all enjoyed this!  This took like 2 days bc I had no motivation

Word count: 458 words