Proposal

Nishinoya's POV:
I was holding Asahi's hand,he was taking me somewhere but he won't tell me exactly where he's taking me. Finally he covered my eyes and walked a little further and stopped. He uncovered my eyes and it was the place where he asked me out, "Asahi? Why are we here?" He walked out in front of me "close your eyes" I closed my eyes,
I felt him grab my hand after about 2 minutes he told me to open my eyes. I opened my eyes and gasped, "Asahi.." he was down on one knee. He pulled out a little box and opened it "nishinoya yuu, I know this is a little soon..but I want to marry you, I love you like I love myself and more. I want you to always be by my side,because I don't know what I would do if you left. Please, stay by my side forever no matter what. I want you to be my forever and only. So,will you marry me yuu?"

"Yes! Yes I will marry you Asahi!" A tear went down my cheek when Asahi put the ring on my finger. All of a sudden I heard clapping.

I turned around and saw kiyoko,sugawara,daichi,Tanaka and ennoshita walking out of the forest smiling. "Congratulations you two" ennoshita said, they all congratulated me and Asahi and we talked for another hour until we all went home.

Sorry for it being short! Anyways,I'm debating on completing/ending this fanfiction when it gets to 100 chapters,but what do you all think? Should I?

                                          Word count: 272 words