Aquarium

Nishinoya's POV:
"Come on Asahi!",
I said while running into the aquarium place. "Ok okay! Nishi wait!" Asahi said running after me. I was running near a shark tank, I ended up slipping and falling in.

Time skip

I woke up in a hospital bed with a few things hooked on to me. "Nishi? Are you awake?" I heard a familiar voice call, I looked over to the side of me and saw Tanaka sitting in a chair. I tried to speak but my throat was scratchy and I couldn't make any noise. "Don't try and speak noya, you ended up screaming really loudly when you fell in and damaged your voice box." I looked terrified when he said that, I damaged my voice box? I didn't think that was possible for me. I held my hand to my throat and frowned. There's no way it'll be damaged for the rest of my life,right?

I looked down at my legs and saw bite marks in them including a few spots where pieces were taken out of my leg fully. My eyes widened, I went to say something but remembered I can't talk. I just took my hand and pointed to my legs and looked at tanaka. He followed my hand and saw what I was trying to talk about. "Oh,you ended up getting attacked by multiple sharks because you were bleeding and hit a few sharks when you landed. It was brutal"

But the one thing on my mind was Asahi. Where is he? I haven't seen him this whole time.

All of a sudden Asahi came into the room, "hey tanaka I'm back-" he froze when he looked at me,I guess he wasn't expecting me to be awake. "Nishi?.." I smiled and waved. I saw a bite mark on my left arm but decided to ignore it.

This was the start of a horrible summer.

Hey guys,should I make a part 2? Lmao

                                   Word count:332 words