3 | Microphone Commander

ᴛᴏᴡᴇʀ ғ ɢʀᴀʏ
I just imagine them whispering the entire fight 😭

『ᴛᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏғ ɢʀᴀʏ』I just imagine them whispering the entire fight 😭

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Previously!
  "𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏. 𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘!"

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Now!

     They were on a plane now, but the time they spent in the airport was exhausting.
    Y/n rested her head on the window to her left and closed her eyes, hoping that they'd get there soon. Noriaki was to y/n's right, Jotaro on the other side of him. Mr. Avdol and Mr. Joestar were behind the teens. It was quiet on the plane, everyone was asleep but there was this annoying buzzing sound.

     The group soon became alert and restless because of that buzzing sound. "Hey, do you hear that bug?" Kakyoin whispered to the two.
     "Mhm..." The girl mumbled sleepily. "Swat it away or something." She was tired but the buzzing of the bug was keeping her up.

    Mr. Avdol let out a quiet gasp before jotaro stood up. "R- Rhinoceros beetle? No... A stag beetle!" He whispered yelled as he had sights on the bug.

    "Avdol is that a stand?" Mr. Joestar said in a hushed voice. If it were a stand, then they wouldn't want to alert it or wake up the other passengers. "Could we already be encountering another stand user?"
     "Quite possibly. It could be a bug-shaped stand." Avdol mumbled back.
   "We'll just have to take it out swiftly," Yawned y/n.

    "It hid in the shadow of the seats... W-Where is it?"
   The girl looked around for it, along with the others. Where'd it go? No one had a clue where it was until Kakyoin sharply turned his head over to Jotaro.
"Jojo! It's right next to you!" He exclaimed a bit louder.
"Look out!" Y/n whispered screamed.

"I-it's huge! It must be a stand. That bug has to be a stand." Kakyoin thought out loud.
"It's fucking gross." Jotaro flicked his eyes over to y/n, the only girl on the team. "Y/n looks like she's going to vomit.." he grumbled. "Anyways, I'll deal with it."
"Asshole..." y/n muttered.

"Be careful," Avdol started. "I have heard of a user with a bug stand who enjoys ripping the tongue out of its victims." He eyed the bug.

"Star platinum!" Star appeared right after and threw a punch, but the bug dodged!
"I-it dodged. U-unbelievable!" muttered Avdol. "Star Platinum has enough speed and precision to grasp a bullet yet it is still faster!"
"It must be a stand. That bug has to be a stand!" Kakyoin gasped.
"I wouldn't doubt it! It's so fast" the girl said, grabbing onto her seat.