25 | Rhinestone Eyes Pt. 2

『sᴇᴛ』

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Previously!
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚠𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚡 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Now!

"Chariot!"
"Iron!" The kids called their stands and the small bodies of the stand were enough to catch the big ax. But not for long as the ax made a deep cut in their stands arms as they were pinned to the wall by their arms, by the ax. They cried as a nasty cut appears on their wrists.
"W-were outmatched!" The girl cried as the stands flailed in the air.
The man turned around and smiled creepily. The next thing the kids know, they were being held up by their throats in the man's big hands. "You said the shampoo stings your eyes, right?" The man teased. "Well, since you got some in there..." he slammed the kids into the bath, attempting to drown them as the kids kicked. "Let me help you wash it off! Thoroughly!"

The kids kicked and tried to reach for him but it was no use. They were too weak. Polnareff quickly thought of a way to get out of that situation, he pulled the drainage plug, causing the water to drain out.

"You pulled the plug, huh? Damn! But—" he moved Polnareff to the drain and his hair got sucked in as well! The man cackled. "This way, it'll take even longer for the water to drain! It'd take, what, five to ten minutes before you'd ever be able to breathe? Give it up!" He screamed. Y/n would cry if she wasn't fuckin' drowning. "Time to snuff you out! How does it feel to be utterly helpless, you brats!" He said. His voice was getting further and further away from y/n. She didn't know how much longer she could take this.

Then suddenly Polnareff stopped struggling. Had he died?! No. He took a shit in the bath. The piece of shit floated up and touched the man's arm. "W-what is this?... this shape— this color! It can't be... you didn't! No adult would even think of—" Y/n, very weakly, kicked the water one more time which launched the piece of poop onto the man's face. The man screamed in disgust. "This smell— IT IS!" He let them go as he backed away, utterly disgusted. "Foul! You took a shit in the tub!" He screamed, shaking his head aggressively to get it off as the kids sat up and took a big gulp of air.

"You thought I was helpless, but I still had one in me!" Polnareff yelled in French to the man. Who didn't understand French, it was quite funny.
"This is one memory I will never forget." Y/n shook her head panting. Their stands returned to them and stood guard.

"How dare you!? Have you no basic human decency!?" The man screamed.
"You're one to talk, you creepy bastard!" The girl screamed, raising her gun at him.

"Bad kids! You are a very bad boy and girl! Very bad!" The man screamed
"Where is the woman?!" Polnareff screamed before jumping out of the bath, along with y/n, and bursting through the bedroom door. "Where is she?!"