26 | The King Pt. 1

『ᴏsɪʀɪs』

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Previously!
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘.... 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝙸𝙾'𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗!

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Now!

       As they stood there, they felt content in their hearts. They had just got off a train, and now they were in Cairo, they were so close to DIO they could almost smell victory.
    "Cairo is a vast country," Avdol informed, taking out the picture of DIO's manor and looking at it. "We must search the city systematically, working our way in toward the center."

        Y/n was the last to exit the jeep. They were now at the pyramids with the Sphinx. It wasn't time to explore, but she couldn't help but look around with a smile on her face.
    "At last, we made it." Joseph grinned, fixing his hat before looking at the city from their higher elevation. They all watched as the sun was setting, giving the city a beautiful glow despite the horrors that await them.

      They had been searching nonstop for the building, some of them not even sleeping. They found themselves in a bar-type place. Walking up to the bartender, the crusaders had a rather menacing look on their faces. The bartender looked at the five before placing his fists on the bar in front of him. "Greetings, strangers. What can I get you?"

   "There's something we want to ask you," Joseph said, taking out the Polaroid of DIO's manor and showing him. "We're looking for this building. Any idea where it is?"

Joseph and the others were exhausted. They had been searching for the building in the picture since their arrival.

      The bartender just looked down at the picture and didn't say anything.

Taken with Joseph's psychic photography, the picture reveals the current whereabouts of DIO. DIO was now in a new hideout and the Speedwagon foundation could not locate him. Where is DIO? Failure to locate him soon will spell certain doom for Holly.

     "Honored stranger..." the man looked up at them. "This is a cafe. It is customary to order drinks before asking questions." He pointed to the drinks behind him.

    "We'll have five iced teas," Joseph said as Avdol laid down the money to pay. The man proceeded to pour them tea while looking at the picture.
    "Never seen it." The man grumbled, looking away as he slid them their drinks.

   The five stood there with shadows covering their tired eyes before grabbing their tea and drinking them all simultaneously. They slammed the glass cup down all at the exact same time with a grunt, they were stressed.