0 | Prolouge

She crept through the mangaka's house slowly, trying to make the least bit of sound. Y/n should have changed her wardrobe before breaking into this man's house, her heeled boots were probably not the best choice when she's trying to be quiet.
She had debated on actually breaking an entering, she thought of it for so long. Ever since she saw his name in the speeding foundation files. Kishibe Rohan... a mangaka, defeated by Higashikata Josuke with a single punch. The fact that he was an artist, and a weak one at that, made her come to her conclusion.

Y/n would force him to recreate a painting of a photo she and her husband loved ever so much. The photo was about 10 years old since it was taken, and it consisted of her and her husband when they were younger, and some others. Polnareff, Mr. Avdol, Mr. Joestar, Iggy... and Kakyoin Noriaki... three of the figures in the photo were now gone, beyond this cruel world.
She just had to get a painting of it. She'd put it above her fireplace in her shared house with her husband. She would admire it while lounging on her couch with her daughter, telling her stories about her best friend, Noriaki. Whether or not it would be by force or by deal, she was gonna get it.

     She saw a light shine through the cracks of the furthest room to the right. It was a soft, warm glow radiating off of what she guessed would be a small table lamp. It had to be the study, where else would this artist be residing other than his own bedroom? If it was the study, then it would be easier than she thought.

    She inched closer to the room. Summoning her signature gun, a revolver, she had it at the ready. Her stand, Big Iron, allowed her to summon any firearm she pleased.
   When she got to the door, a voice spoke to her from inside. "Don't bother sneaking inside." A flamboyant and snarky voice said. "I know you're there, Mrs. Y/n. Show yourself."
    She sighed softly and pushed open the door. "How'd you know I was here, kishibe?" She asked, aiming her gun towards him. His back was facing her as he worked on the next chapter of his manga. She could see a neck brace on him, and some bandages on his arms, he must've still been injured from his encounter with josuke.
    "Your boots are awfully loud. Really, did you expect me to just ignore that damned clacking?" He hissed. "Why are you in my house, Mrs. Y/n?"

"Alright, I'll get straight to the point." The woman crept closer to him, her revolver aimed at his head. "You're going to recreate a photo for me, on a canvas."

"I'm a mangaka, I don't do silly little commissions. Especially for someone who just broke into my house and is holding me at gun point." He growled.
She cocked the gun and frowned at him. "Do it, kishibe. We can make a deal, or I'll force you to do it." She threatened.

"I won't even accept money for a commission." He rolled his eyes, leaning back into his chair. He was interested though. She didn't know, but he had something in mind.
"Doesn't have to be money." She said.

"Oh?" He raised his eyebrows and span his chair around to face the woman. "If that's the case, then will you tell me about you and your husband?" He smirked. It was strange of him to be so forward with his request, maybe it was a mind game.

"As if." She spat. "That's private information, nothing a useless pawn will need."
"I've read the speedwagon files about you, Mrs. Y/n." He said smugly.
"How—"
"Best not ask. Got them through force, to say the least. Anyway, Mrs. Y/n. I read through your files. Married to Kujo Jotaro, a 6 year old daughter named Kujo Jolyne..." he trailed off, watching the horror crawl onto her face.

"If you do anything to my daughter, I will kill you, kishibe." She growled. The fact that she brought her daughter to Morioh alongside her— frightened her.