21 | I'm so sick

O̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿o̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ B͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅo̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿o̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ
『ᴋʜɴᴜᴍ』 & 『ᴛᴏʜᴛʜ』

O̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿o̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ B͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅo̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿o̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ『ᴋʜɴᴜᴍ』 & 『ᴛᴏʜᴛʜ』⁂

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Previously!
"G͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿o̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨo̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨd̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿r̼̯̤̗̲̞̥̈ͭ̃ͨ̆i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈͕̂̉̇." J͇̗̲̞̹̝̫̞ͬ͐̀ͧ̿o̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍r̼̯̤̗̲̞̥̈ͭ̃ͨ̆o̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣg͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Now!

       "Ah, new pages..." Boingo trailed off as he looked into his book. Which was his stand. Tohth. "They came."

     The Oingo Boingo brothers took a bus four hours later... So they managed to avoid getting into an accident. Yippee!

    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Before the beginning of this chapter, the brothers ran into a traveler who would soon get on a bus that leads to his brutal death. Anyways, four hours later, they're on a different bus!

What adventures await them now? Once in Aswan, they made their discovery: "Oh! There they are!" "The six bad guys!" Cried the brothers. But the brothers wondered, "what are they talking about?" The bad guys seemed so worried...

    Boingo looked out the window and spotted the crusaders. "It's them..."

Little did they know. They had drunk tea laced with poison! Gulp!

    Boingo smiled and chuckled at his stand. "Oingo..."
    "Hm?" Oingo turned to Boingo and took the book to look into it. Oingo realized what he had to do and he started to laugh. "So all I have to do is poison them."

    They got off the bus quickly. "Boingo." Oingo turned to his younger brother. "You and I are invincible together. With your clairvoyant comic stand... and my face stand..." Oingo changed his face like it was rubber. "My transformative ability..." he made a creepy face as Boingo jumped onto his shoulder. "They're as good as dead! Our cards are Thoth, god of writing, and Khnum, god of creation! We're the Oingo Boingo brothers!"

☻☻☻☻

        Oingo casually slammed a pan over a bar tender's head, knocking him out cold. As you do, naturally. Boingo dragged him away. Then Boingo flipped through his comic to the latest page of the crusaders dying of poison.
   "In this cafe, at that table... this is where they'll drink their poison tea." Oingo planned out as he swiftly shut the book.
   Taking the book back, Boingo slipped it underneath his arm. "My stand, Thoth, the god of writing, never lies." He started laughing like a crazy person, which earned him a weird stare from his big brother.