10 | No More ?'s

ᴊᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Previously!
"𝙸, 𝙴𝚗𝚢𝚊𝚋𝚊, 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢! 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚍!"

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Now!

As jotaro slid on his jacket and looked in the mirror, the tailor lady gasped. "My, that looks so good on you! I've been working here for years, but I've never gotten such a strange request for clothes." She rambled. Y/n stood in the back, waiting patiently.
She didn't want Jotaro going alone, so she accompanied him.

Jotaro handed the money over to the woman and paid for himself. "We're in a hurry. What's the total?" Once he did pay, he left with y/n out the front door. "See ya." He mumbled.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

"Let go! Let go of me!" Anne yelled. They were at the airport, except y/n and Jotaro, since they were at the tailor shop. "Don't touch me in weird places!" She whined as Polnareff struggled to keep her still.
"Shut up! Don't say it like that!" Polnareff growled.
"No! I don't wanna! I want to go with you guys!" She stopped when a gloved hand rested on her head.

"Little miss," Joseph said gently, looking down at her. "My daughter, who is Jotaro's mother... her life is in danger right now. We're going on this journey to save my daughter's life. Give up on running away and go back home. I'm sure your parents are worried." With that Anne calmed down and Polnareff let her go.
"There." He grumbled.

"Fine. I'll make you look good this time, Grandpa." She grumbled, she started to climb the stairs but stopped as she looked around.
"What's the matter?" Joseph asked.

"Nothing." She sighed as she continued up the stairs into the plane. "See ya! Life is just a bunch of goodbyes!"

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

As she sat down, the plane started moving. A bit bummed, she looks outside the window and her face lit up again. Jotaro and y/n walked alongside the plane. "Bye-bye, Jojo! You better save your mom, no matter what!" Anne yelled from inside the plane. "I'll be cheering you on!"

★★★★★★★★

        Y/n was once again, smashed in between Joseph and jotaro. They had a new car, but it wasn't any bigger than the last one. Kakyoin was driving this time, thank God.
   "But, jotaro, I'm surprised you were able to get someone to make you a Japanese school uniform here in Pakistan. The fit is perfect, too." Joseph said, looking over your head.