11 | Weird Science Pt.1

ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Previously!
"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝?" 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚏 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Now!

Since their ride was stolen by Hol Horse, the crusaders were now traveling to the next city by a horse-drawn carriage. It was a long ride, and y/n sat the furthest away from the old hag, meaning she sat in the front with Joseph.

    Once they got into town, they were exhausted. A horse-drawn carriage isn't as fun as you think when it's hot, dry, and the road being bumpy. "Hey.." Joseph said. "A doner kebab place! Why don't we stop and get something to eat?" He stopped the carriage immediately and licked his lips.

  Getting down, both Joseph and y/n walk up to the man. "Excuse me." Joseph started. "I'd like five of those."
    "Five will cost you a thousand yen."
   "A thousand yen?" Y/n raised an eyebrow.

   "A thousand yen?" Joseph started laughing after he spoke. "Don't mock me, now! That's far too much!"
   "How much would you buy them for?"
   "Make it 250 yen for five!" Joseph said as y/n stood to the side, staring at them with confusion.
    "If I sold them for that much, my whole family would starve to death!"
    "Then maybe I'll just buy them somewhere else."

   "Okay, friend! I'm very kind to foreigners. I'll sell you five for 700 yen."
  "Make it 300."
   "600!"
   "350!"
   "550!"
   "400!"
   "450!"
   "425! I'll take them!" Joseph said, grinning at the man. He gave the man money and he was handed the bag with their food in it.

   "Bye-bye! Thank you!"

   When they were walking back, Joseph suddenly stopped as he saw that the old hag was wide awake... staring. He dropped the bag of food and pointed to the old lady. "Hey! That old lady's awake!"
   Everyone's attention was brought to her as she started stammering. "I-I... I haven't said anything!" She yelled. "W-why are you here before me? Do you think that I, Enyaba, would actually tell them the secret of Lord DIO's stand?" Just who was she talking to?

   Y/n turned around to the food vendor guy. The old hag was staring directly at him, it couldn't be him, can it? The man started talking off his shades and headpiece. He had long black hair and piercing red eyes. Just then, the carriage started to break apart as the old hag was practically being ripped apart by the worms coming from her body.

    "What the hell are these tentacles?!" Polnareff yelled in disgust.
   "Why... why have you come to kill me?!" The Hag screamed.

    "It means that lord DIO truly trusts no one." The man said, slipping off his coat. "I will be making sure you never speak again. And as for you five there..." he turned around to face the group. "I will be taking your lives."
   Y/n backed away slightly as she glared at the man. The old woman fell to the ground behind Joseph but y/n couldn't care less. She was focused on the enemy ahead of them.