14 | Tell Me Baby Pt.1

ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ 13

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Previously!
𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Now!

Joseph, jotaro, and y/n were already heading down to the plane. Polnareff and Kakyoin were a little late.
"Hey, hey, hey, hey! Hold on a sec, mister. Whaddya mean you can't sleep us the plane now? You said last night you'd sell it, and even took my money." Joseph complained.
"I'll return your money." The man said. "You see, the baby's sick. It's a 39 deg. C. Fever."
"Huh?"

A woman wearing a niqāb walked up to the group, holding a baby in a basket. "There's no doctor in this town, so we have to take the baby somewhere else," the man said.

"Th-then how about the plane over there?" Joseph tried to negotiate with another plane.
"That one's broken."

Polnareff and kakyoin finally made their way over and walked towards y/n and jotaro. "What's up? Some kind of argument?" Polnareff asked.
"Yup." Y/n nodded. She was wearing a niqab because it was kinda required for places like these. Or that's what Joseph told her. He said 'If you don't want to be accused of being a criminal, wear this.'

"A baby...." Kakyoin mumbled.

"The plane will be back tomorrow night." The man said. "I can sell it to you after that."
"Tomorrow night?" Joseph asked, picking up the man by his collar. "Someone's life is on the line for us, too. We can't afford to spend two days lollygagging."
"Then are you going to let that baby die?!" The man spat back.

"Well..."

"Uhm." The woman with the niqāb started. "How about this? Let's leave the baby with the young lady and gentlemen who can visit the doctor on their way."

"Uh- but that's..." y/n trailed off.
"The Cessna only carries four anyway, but If the girl can sit between two in the back, she can hold the baby."
"You sure, lady? You wanna leave the baby with these guys?"

"H-hold it. That's also a problem! It's dangerous for a baby to come with us." Joseph said.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫