4 | Day 'n' nite

ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ

No, you didn't miss a chapter, I'm going to skip Polnareff's fight, along with strength's.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

★ 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚟𝚍𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚏, 𝙹𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢, 𝚒𝚗𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚏, 𝚋𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 ★

    "To get from Hong Kong to Singapore, we'll be on the water for three days." Joseph started. "Well, let's just relax and keep our spirits up."

The group was now on the boat, jotaro, Kakyoin, and y/n were all laying in those beach chairs. Y/n was getting anxious due to the wind. What if her skirt blew up? It may be long but it didn't help her fears. She keeps tugging at her skirt, but the noises of shuffling around must've annoyed jotaro because he threw his coat over her legs. "Good grief, stop being so damn noisy. It's annoying."

     "Seriously guys, Can't you do something about those school uniforms?" Joseph complained. "Are you gonna stay dressed like that the entire time? Aren't you hot?" The three didn't bother to look up at Joseph as y/n adjusted the coat.

"The three of us are students... and students should dress like students. Though we might be pushing it..." said kakyoin, looking down at his book.

"Hmph. Japanese students are so upright."
"I see... it is just like bushido. From a certain point of view, even fire can seem cool." Avdol spoke.
"You know, girls aren't gonna fall for uptight guys like you. And you, mademoiselle y/n, maybe if you shorten the skirt and lose the spikes, you'd get more attention of guys~" Polnareff winked.
    "Piss off." Y/n spat. After that, jotaro clicked his tongue. What's his problem? The comment was directed towards him.
   "You may be older than me, but I won't hesitate to put you in your place." She growled, sitting up and stretching out her arm. "I'm sure my fighting skills are more precise than your stand. I took jujutsu classes as a kid."
     "I'm only kidding, Y/n!" Polnareff whined. "How can someone so sweet as you be so scary!" He cried. "I don't want my pride to be hurttt."
   "Y/n..." Kakyoin chuckled. "You haven't taken a class since middle school."
   "Okay?! I Can still kick his ass." She crossed her arms.
  "Okay, now I don't believe you." Polnareff laughed, but was immediately cut off by a little kid's scream.

"Let go! Let go of me! You big lug!" He said, struggling to get out of the crewmate's grasp.
"Shut the hell up!" The crewmate yelled in his face.
"Damn it, let me go! Let me go!"
"Hey?! What's going on?" Joseph called out.
     Y/n stared at the little boy. What a brat. What did he expect? He snuck on a private boat.