9 | Wheel in The Sky

ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ ғ ғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇ

•ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ ᴏғ ғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇ• ⁂

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Previously!
𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚏𝚏. 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Now!

"We'll be at the Pakistani border soon... and saying farewell to India." Kakyoin finished as they left Delhi and drove towards the border.
"I wasn't sure what he had gotten ourselves into at first..." Joseph said. Y/n was in between jotaro and Joseph, while kakyoin sat in the passenger's seat and Polnareff drove. "....but I'm already missing the chaos of Calcutta, and the rushing waters of the Ganges."
"I'll be going back there soon. I need to make Avdol a proper grave." Polnareff said, watching the road.

"Mr. Avdol...." y/n sighed.
"The road's starting to narrow," Polnareff said, breaking everyone out of their mournful trance.
They looked up to see a red car in front of them. It was kicking dirt into the window on Polnareff's side. "What's the holdup? Move! I'll pass him." He said as he turned the wheel to the right. He quickly passed the red car, evidently kicking a rock and hitting the car.

"Polnareff, that was reckless!" Kakyoin said

Polnareff laughed evilly as he focused on the road. "Four-wheel drive is great!"

"Hey, did we just fling pebbles at that car?" Joseph asked, managing to look back at the red car behind them.

"Polnareff, I swear." Y/n groaned. "Next time we stop, I'll drive. We are on a tight schedule, we don't need to pick fights with random people!"

"You can drive?" Polnareff asked, amusement in his voice.

"Well, yeah. I learned that one time I went to America to visit my grandparents, don't you remember, Nori?"

Kakyoin turned around to look at her. "So that's what you did in America. Can't imagine you driving, you know, since you're shorter than all of us."

"I'm the average height! You and Jotaro are just freakishly tall!" After y/n crossed her arms and let out a huff, everyone started to laugh, even Jotaro let out a chuckle. They were glad she was acting somewhat normal.