20 | American Boy pt. 2

『ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏᴏʟ』 ᴀɴᴅ 『ɢᴇʙ』

『ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏᴏʟ』 ᴀɴᴅ 『ɢᴇʙ』⁂

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Previously!
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Now!

They all landed roughly on the ground, at least y/n wasn't the only one in danger. Iggy just continued to sleep right next to the injured girl.
They all sat still without making a noise. Then suddenly, Avdol started to take the metal rings he wore as bracelets off and throw them into the sand. Ultimately trying to throw the enemy off.

Avdol just shook his finger and clicked his tongue while smirking. He didn't speak, he just stared at his rings. It was like he was waiting for the stand to appear again.

    After what seemed like a few minutes, the water pooled up again. Avdol quickly and quietly summoned his stand and sent it full force towards the water. But when the stand threw a punch, it quickly dodged and sliced the side of avdol's neck. "S-so quick." He muttered as he fell back.
   "Mr. Avdol!" Everyone cried.

    Avdol breathed rapidly as the stand reformed. "It's back!" Everyone muttered as the stand inched closer to Avdol. But it stopped. It stopped when jotaro jumped up and started running. He picked up the dog from beside the girl and it yelped out in surprise. The water dived into the sand and went after him.
   "It dove in!" Polnareff exclaimed. "The water's after jotaro!"
   "So it's come to this," Joseph said, looking to Avdol. "It stopped attacking Avdol, but..."
     "Knowing jotaro, he's going to do something reckless," Y/n muttered, crawling over to the others. "Why does he need iggy, though?"

    They watched jotaro, and then he stopped, looking down at the whimpering dog in his hands. "Don't stop, jotaro!" Joseph barked.

    Jotaro suddenly slammed the dog harshly to the floor, which earned a gasp from the girl. The dog struggled in his grasp which, from y/n's POV, it was like a punch in the stomach to her. The poor doggy! She's gonna punch him later!
   The dog stopped, and sand engulfed them. Iggy had summoned his stand to keep safe from the danger below. Jotaro, with the help of his stand, jumped up and hung onto the now flying stand.

     "Go ahead, pant all you want," Jotaro told the dog. "You're not getting out of this one. My star platinum is fast. You let me go, and I'll snap your neck. Y/n would be upset if anything happened to you, since she really likes your company. Do as I say, you mutt." He growled, which lead the dog to let out a cry. He wasn't really going to hurt the dog, mostly because he was sure he was going to get beaten by the girl.