15 | Tell Me Baby Pt. 2

ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ 13

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗

『ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ 13』⁂𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Previously!
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Now!

     They all sat around the fire, eating from their bowls in tense silence. Jotaro had gotten up to go stare up at the sky and when he came back and sat down, Polnareff scooted closer to him. "What do you think is up with those two?" His eyes darted to y/n and kakyoin. Y/n barely ate anything, and kakyoin was staring at the ground. "They were yelling in their sleep on the plane, and now they look like this. Kakyoin even went after the baby. Something's wrong with kakyoin. I think he's at his wit's end. Y/n is not too far behind. I don't know if they can continue this journey."

    Y/n got up and placed her untouched bowl in her seat. She felt tired, but she didn't want to sleep. Something in her gut was telling her to not go to sleep, but sleeping sounded so great to her right now. "I'm going to head to sleep. I can't stay awake for another second." She yawned out. She decided to ignore her gut, but deciding to go to sleep felt wrong. It was like she was betraying herself.

     "Alright, y/n," Joseph said as he was preparing the baby food.

   Y/n picked up her sleeping bag and moved it a little bit away from the fire. As soon as she got comfortable in her sleeping bag, she started to doze off.

   "Hey, y/n!" Joseph called for her.
   "Yeah?" She mumbled
   "Can you get up, we need to have a word." He said sternly.

     She turned over and saw Kakyoin unconscious on the floor, and Joseph, Polnareff, and Jotaro were glaring at her. She sat up slowly, feeling as if she did something wrong.

   "Kakyoin just attacked the baby with his Hierophant. Do you have something to do with this?" Joseph said, holding the baby as Polnareff laid the unconscious Kakyoin on Kakyoin's sleeping bag.

   She stared at Kakyoin with wide eyes. He actually attacked? "No. I didn't know he was going to attack. Did he say anything about the baby?"
    "Yes, he did. Don't tell me you believe him." Joseph glared at her.

    "Well... it explains why I have this gash on my face... But I guess it could've been from the crash... I don't know..." She looked down shamefully.
    "I hate that look in your eyes, Y/n." Polnareff sighed, successfully laying Kakyoin in his sleeping bag. "We're not gonna shun you, you're tired so anything can twist your little mind."