16 | Stop Draggin' My Heart Around

ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚏 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Previously!
"𝙰𝚗 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚗?" 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚏 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍.
"𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚗, 𝙼𝚛. 𝙹𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛?" 𝚈/𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚑 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎.
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚎."

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Now!

    "Hey, now. Does someone actually live here?" Polnareff complained as he looked around. Once they stepped onto the beautiful deserted island, Polnareff started to complain like a little bitch. "It's such a tiny little island, and it looks deserted."
   "I'd live here." Y/n smiled, taking a big breath of that ocean breeze as she stretched. "It's cozy, don't you think?"

   "No way you actually believe that." Polnareff shook his head.

   "Now, now. The man we came here to meet lives here by himself. That's what he told me back in India." Joseph explained.
   "Eh? Who do you mean by 'he'?" Kakyoin asked.
   "What? Indian curry?" Polnareff asked.

   "The duality of man." Y/n rolled her eyes. Then all of a sudden she went all serious girl boss mode. "Someone is watching us. I can feel it."
    "Yeah. He's right there." Jotaro pointed out. Where he pointed was a pair of eyes watching them from the leaves.

       A grey-haired man, to whom the eyes belonged too, ran away as soon as he was caught. He looked familiar. Painfully familiar.
    "From the back... he looks like..."
    "Yeah. That's definitely familiar!" Polnareff ran after him.

   Y/n stared in disbelief. She thought avdol was dead? She and the others chased after them through the grass and bushes.
    When they caught up to the man, the was behind his fence, feeding his chickens. "I kept the nutritional balance in mind and mixed in the shells you love, too." He cooed to his chickens. "There's more over here. Get nice and fat so you'll be a tasty chicken, Lionel."