12 | Weird Science Pt. 2

『ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs』

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Previously!
𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑, 𝙹𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚘 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛. 𝙷𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚜.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Now!

     Jotaro sat next to the ditch, clenching his fist. "You made a nice bridge, jotaro." Dan taunted as he started to walk away. Jotaro stood up and followed him as Dan began humming. Then he suddenly stopped and turned around. "Hey, jotaro. My back itches. Scratch it."
Jotaro started scratching dan's back. "A little lower," Dan commanded, and jotaro obeyed. "Lower." Jotaro obeyed. "Yeah- that's it. Don't dig your nails in so much."

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

Y/n was rolling on the ground, whining and giggling. "Y/n?" Kakyoin asked.
"What's the matter, y/n?"

"I-it—" she couldn't contain it. Y/n was very ticklish. "Feels like someone's tickling me! I can't keep still! I- I can't!" She arched her back and laughed like a madwoman, which gathered a crowd.

"When did all of these people show up?" Kakyoin asked, looking around.
"Y/n, keep your voice down! People are staring!" Polnareff warned. "Everyone will think you're nuts!"
"I fucking can't! I'm ticklish!" Y/n was laughing so hard that her throat was starting to hurt. "Fuck!"

"Poor girl.." someone said.
"Let's leave her some change..."

"What is this?" Kakyoin muttered as people started to throw change down at their feet.

"It's not easy having a daughter like that." Another person said.
"You said it."

Polnareff covered his face in embarrassment. "Kakyoin, go buy the TV. Let's get out of this crowd."
Joseph was just shaking his head as he gave Kakyoin the money for the tv.

✫✫✫✫✫✫

Suddenly Dan stopped again. He had something on his mind. He chuckled and continued walking like nothing.

✫✫✫✫✫✫

Joseph, kakyoin, Polnareff, and y/n all ran up the stairs that led to a higher level in the city. Joseph carried the tv, putting his stand on pause. "Hurry. We only have minutes left before the flesh bud eats through y/n's brain!"
"Don't remind me, Nori!" Y/n panted.