27 | The King Pt. 2

『ᴏʀɪsɪs』

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Previously!
"𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕... 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔."

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Now!

     "Before we get started, there's something I want to check." Jotaro glared at D'Arby. "Shuffle those cards." He pointed to the stacked cards that were on the table next to the bottle of booze.
    D'Arby silently did as he was told and started shuffling them with one hand, then used both of his hands to thoroughly shuffle them. Jotaro's eyes watched the enemy's hands as he did so. "They're shuffled." He said as he finished, placing the cards down again. "What now?"

    "Draw a card from the deck," Jotaro ordered. "It doesn't matter where. Just make sure no one else sees it."
    D'Arby picked up a card and looked at it. "Okay."
    "I'll tell you which one it is: the six of hearts," Jotaro said. He was right. "I'll name the cards in order from the top. Five of spades, queen of diamonds, jack of spades, ace of hearts, seven of diamonds, six of clubs, king of clubs, two of diamonds."
    D'Arby laid the cards out for everyone to see and Jotaro got them all right.

    "He was right!" Y/n exclaimed. To be honest, she thought that was hot as fuck.
   "And D'Arby shuffled the deck... how did you...?" Avdol trailed off.

   "I can tell you the entire deck." He summoned his stand. "Star platinum saw the order of the cards when they were being shuffled."
    "Very interesting," D'Arby said. "But all I have to do is shuffle the cards where you can't see them"
    "Don't you get it? It's not going to be so easy for you anymore to cheat with me as your opponent. Just something I thought you should know."
    "Good." D'Arby was slightly sweating. He placed down a box of cards, it had a seal covering the tab.

   Jotaro took it and quickly brown the seal as he opened them, taking them out. He laid them out in an arc and looked down at them. "One joker. I don't see anything unusual." He said as D'Arby flipped through a book to his right. "It's a normal deck."
    Jotaro narrowed his eyes as he gathered the cards, his rough hands getting them neat and stacked.

   "Okay! Open the game!" D'Arby exclaimed. He picked a stack of cards and showed it to jotaro. "Ten of hearts."
    Jotaro also picked up a stack. "Seven of clubs."

   "I'll be dealing then." D'Arbh smiled. He quickly shuffled it and placed it back down in front of jotaro. "Cut the deck."

   Jotaro did so, picked up the first half, then putting the second half on top of the first half. D'Arby smiled as he took the cards again. "And now I'll deal." He slid Jotaro a card. "Jotaro... Me... Jotaro... me... jo-" he was cut off by star platinum immediately breaking his finger. The enemy yelled in pain.