17 | Call Me Pt. 1

ʜɪɢʜ ᴘʀɪᴇsᴛᴇss

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Previously!
"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚠𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙴𝚐𝚢𝚙𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜!" 𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍.
"𝚈-𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜?!"

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Now!

"Hey, you can drive this thing, Avdol?" Polnareff asked. Now in the submarine, Avdol was steering them through the wonderful world of the ocean.
   "Tsk. Tsk. No problem." Avdol smiled.

   "I can drive it, too!" Joseph chimed in.
   "You're not driving this thing," Jotaro said. "I'm not letting you crash us again."

  "Hmph. My grandson is so harsh."
  "Well, it's true." Y/n swung her feet in her chair.

   "A submarine, huh... this is my first time in one, but it's not as cramped as I expected," Kakyoin said. He, y/n, and jotaro all sat around a table.
   "Yeah. This is a vessel that the rich use to explore the seafloor for pleasure. As you see," he pointed to a small window. "It even has a window-"
   "Whoa! Nice!" Polnareff pushed him out of the way and looked out the window. "I've always kind of liked this sort of thing. I wish I could've ridden it with a cute girl..." he stopped before turning to y/n with a grin. "I am riding this thing with a cute girl!"

   "Oh put a sock in it. You and I both know I'd never date you because you Stink!" She smiled before they both giggled.

   "I see you haven't changed, Polnareff!" Avdol said, looking back at them. "We didn't come here to play."
   There was a beep, and it caught Polnareff's attention. It was one of those things where the green line span in a circle to see what was in the proximity of them. "What's that?"
  "It's sonar. It uses reflected sound waves to detect things underwater, a bit like a radar." Joseph explained.

   "Wow..."
   "All clear." Avdol announcement. "Nothing is coming towards us."
   "With this, we can detect anyone trying to attack us from any direction." Joseph beamed. "But if we were attacked in here, we'd have nowhere to run."

"We are 60 meters below sea level, after all," Jotaro added.

✫✫✫✫✫✫