5 | Fell on Black Days

ᴅᴇᴠᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Previously!
"𝚆𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙴𝚐𝚢𝚙𝚝. 𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕!"

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Now!:

As the group began walking down the sidewalk, a screeching whistle blasted in their ears. Y/n turned around and her heart dropped as she saw a police officer running after them. What'd she do? Is it because she was being practically carried by kakyoin?

"Hey, you!" The police officer called. "You! I'm talking to you!" He pointed at Polnareff.
"Huh?"

"You! You threw this trash, didn't you?" He accused. "That's a fine of five hundred Singapore dollars!"
Her heart sank, they were being accused of throwing trash onto the floor. They were being framed!

   "What? Five hundred?"
    "But there's no trash..."

   "In Singapore, the law says you will be fined for littering!" The officer yelled.

"Five hundred Singapore dollars...."
"That's about 40,000 yen.."
"Trash?"

"Got it?!"
"Trash? What are you talking about...?" Polnareff looks down at his bag and Avdol snorted. "I don't see anything here besides my own luggage... Would you be so kind as to tell me what trash you're referring to?" Polnareff started to mock the police officer and poked his chest "Where is this trash, sir?"

"That's your luggage?" The officer nervously said.
"That's right."
"I-I'm terribly sorry!"

The group started to laugh at his mistake but soon was interrupted by a little girl laughing. They turned to her and she stopped immediately, looking away from the group.
"Uh- I'll be going, then.." said the police officer as he walked away while Polnareff gave a disgusted look and shooed him off.

Polnareff turned to Anne and whined. "What's with the kid? She's still following us. Y/n, you're a girl, go talk to her."
"Wha-?! No! Fuck off" She playfully punched his arm, he laughed as she shifted her support from kakyoin onto him. Kakyoin was free of having to help the girl. Ah yes, bonding time with the real jobro.

"Now, now," Joseph said, walking up to the younger girl. "Hey, weren't you going to see your father?"

"Why don't you stop following us and get going?" Polnareff frowned.