24 | Rhinestone Eyes Pt.1

•sᴇᴛ•

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝, 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝. 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚟𝚍𝚘𝚕 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚑, 𝙹𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚘, 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚏, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝚗 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎....

     As some kids played in the mud, the three just watched them. "Kids are great, aren't they. They're so innocent." Polnareff chuckled.
    "Mhm. When me and kakyoin were kids, we'd always play super hero's with our stands." Y/n smiled. "I miss those times."

  "Hey... it's almost nine am." Jotaro said, looking at his watch. "The old man and Avdol are taking too long. They might have been attacked."
   "Think we should go look for them?" Polnareff asked, standing up.

   "I guess. Good grief." Jotaro sighed, walking off.
   "Come on, Iggy." Y/n smiled before following Jotaro along with Polnareff. Iggy followed along and Polnareff just laughed.
   "I know, you're hungry, right? So am I." He smiled. Then Iggy ran off. "Hey, where are you going?" Polnareff stopped and watched him. "Geez.. stupid mutt..."

   "Let's go." Jotaro groaned, before walking again.

        At the hotel, they were going up some escalators. They made their way back to the hotel rooms and stopped outside the old man's door. "Keep your guard up." Jotaro told them.

    "Forget who you're talking to?" Polnareff asked as Jotaro opened the door and walked in. "Mr. Joestar and Avdol seem to have gone. And it doesn't seem like there was a struggle."
    "Old man, Avdol. Anyone home?" Jotaro called out.

   "Jotaro... I have a bad feeling about this." Y/n said.
   "Yeah." Jotaro looked back at her.

    "Hey..." y/n whispered, slightly looking over her shoulder. "Someone is following
us." She said. Polnareff nodded as they continued to walk. The man didn't stop though, so she turned around and glared at him.
   The man started to act like he lost something. "Um... uh— I dropped my change... where'd it go?"
   "Hey... what do you think you're doing?" She asked, sticking her hands into the pockets of her skirt. "You've been following us. The man just avoided eye contact. "You're looking awfully suspicious, mister." She growled, keeping her distance as Polnareff turned around and looked at them.

    "Wha- are you talking to me?" The man asked. "I'm not sure what you're talking about! Ah! I found my change!" He pulled out a coin.
   "Oh... then prove it? Prove you're not a stand user..." Polnareff added, summoning his stand as well as y/n. Chariot lunged to attack and they were completely off guard. The man's shadow reached for them! They jumped out of the way just in time too. "That was close!"