23 | Like a Stone Pt. 2

『ᴀɴᴜʙɪs』

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Previously!
"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚕! 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚞𝚋𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍!"

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Now!

"Die! I'll chop off your head too!" The barber yelled. As he swung, Polnareff's quick thinking led the barber to cut his own chest with the blade. Polnareff jumped out of the seat and to the confused jotaro and y/n. Polnareff being the swift mofo he is, cleaned the shaving cream off his face with a towel as he glared at Anubis.

"Who the hell are you?!" Polnareff demanded. "And what've you done to the barber?!" The barber pulled the sword from his chest and took a fighting position.

"Could the sword possibly be... could it be the stand? So I was right earlier?!" Y/n spoke. "It's controlling the barber!"
"So the guy at Kom Ombo wasn't the stand user!" Polnareff added.

"Polnareff!" The enemy cried as it lunged. But Polnareff swiftly blocked it with his stand.

"Either way, I'm still stronger than you!" He said as the barber somehow started pushing him back. The sword sliced open Polnareff's forehead. "He's so strong..." he grunted.

"I learned chariot's moves and powers during our last battle!" The enemy smiled. "I won't lose tower to the same opponents!"

"You're forgetting me, Anubis!" Y/n was now standing in her chair, gun aiming at him.

"Come on" Joseph teased, waving some gum in the air just above iggy. "Come on, you've almost got it." He laughed. Iggy got pissed so he farted on the man and walked away.
Avdol just shook his head. "Those three seem to be taking a while..."

"Don't shoot y/n!" Polnareff grunted. "I-I've got this! Stay back, both of you! This sword is a stand! It's too dangerous to use star platinum's bare fists and too dangerous for y/n to shoot. The barber isn't the stand user! He's just a puppet. Not to mention, this stands even stronger now!" Polnareff kicked the man back and he ended up hitting a wall. "You bastard!" Polnareff cried as he lunged an attack but it got blocked by Anubis. The block was so hard that Polnareff's sword was ringing.

"Whoa, there!" The barber said. "Too much to handle? Now I know the limits of your defense. Let's see if you can survive my next attack, Polnareff!" He was so quick, he attacked which caused Polnareff to fly back into a mirror.
"Polnareff!" Y/n and jotaro cried.