6 | I'll Surely Die

ʏᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ғ ᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛs

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Previously!    "𝙼𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 Veronica! 𝙼𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Previously!
    "𝙼𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 Veronica! 𝙼𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜! 𝙵𝚘𝚛 my 𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚍𝚒𝚘!"

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Now!

Y/n walked over to the pool and stood next to kakyoin's laying form. "Heyyy buddy, so I decided that imma go with Jojo and Anne. See ya!" With that she walked off, leaving a concerned kakyoin behind.

"Why him...? What is she thinking? and she's still injured....." he trailed off, watching her form disappear.
He thought that her form seemed a bit... rigid. Like she was wooden.

Then she caught up to jotaro and Kakyoin, and walked alongside them. After some walking, Anne ran off to some stand. "Can I get some ice cream?" She asked.
   "Welcome! Little girl, ice cream is good, but this is tasty too. It's chilled coconut juice! Want some?" The man said as he held out a coconut full of milk and water with two straws in it.
Jotaro walked up behind Anne. "I guess we'll try it. We'll take four." Jotaro held up four fingers while y/n and kakyoin stood there with a shadow over their eyes.

"Yes, thanks! That's fourteen dollars."
"Hey!" Anne whined. "That should only be seven dollars!"

Y/n pulled out her wallet from her bag. "This should cover it." She pulled out the amount needed, but to her frustration, a thug was staring at her.
"Okay!" Said the man behind the counter, taking the money, "come again!"

As soon as the student lowered her wallet to slip it into her pocket, the thug snatched it and ran. "Thanks, babe!" He snickered.
Y/n just looked at her hand then looked at the thug. She summoned big iron against her own will and shot the man in the leg. He fell with a yell and y/n ran after him.

She was instantly on top of him, a fist threatening to connect with his face. "You shithead.... did you think you could get away with stealing my wallet, you fucking asshole?!" Y/n screamed at him. In her mind she was screaming to stop, whatever she was about to do, she didn't want it to happen. She threw a punch and ended up breaking his nose. "Spill your guts!" This caught the attention of the others as they grabbed their drinks.