7 | With or Without You

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴇʀᴏʀ
&
ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴍᴀɴ

Tw: sexual harassment/assault
𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢, 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Previously!
𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚗𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙, 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙹𝚘𝚓𝚘.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Now!

    "Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore.... and now Calcutta. We're about to cross India...." Joseph explained. They were now on a boat, heading to the port of Calcutta. "But, well, I'm a little worried. My image of India is a place where people only eat curry and you could fall ill at any time."

   "I'm worried that my body may not be able to handle the culture gap."
    "There are too many people," Y/n whined.

  "That assessment is rather distorted. You needn't worry. It's a nice country, where simple people live. I can guarantee it." Avdol said as they reached the port. "Well," he opened the door behind him. "We're in Calcutta. Let's go!"

✫✫✫✫✫✫

        It. Was. So. Crowded. Y/n was clinging to Avdol, as he was the one who knew more about India. They stood in the circle while y/n clung to the man, in the middle of that circle. Kakyoin's wallet ended up being stolen, some kids' snot being rubbed onto Polnareff's luggage and y/n lost her sanity.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

    Avdol laughed heavenly, as he took a sip from his tea. "Here, have this." They were in a restaurant now and Avdol offered the group some chai. "This is chai. It's delicious."
   Y/n picked her teacup up and drank it. "Oh my god, Mr. Avdol, this is so good. Definitely worth losing my sanity in that crowd!"

   Joseph took a sip and smiled. "At last, a little peace."
   "It's just a matter of getting used to it. Once you get used to it, you'll see how wonderful this country is."
   "I like this place. It's pretty great." Jotaro calmly said over his chai.