1 | No One Like You

ʜɪᴇʀᴏᴘʜᴀɴᴛ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ & ʙɪɢ ɪʀᴏɴ
Rewritten

『ʜɪᴇʀᴏᴘʜᴀɴᴛ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ』 & 『ʙɪɢ ɪʀᴏɴ』Rewritten

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

     "Jojo!" Multiple girls screamed after the teenager who had just fallen. Kakyoin, using his stand to attack the target, scored a deep cut into his knee with a flick of his brush.
     In an instant, a purple, muscular hand appeared, grabbed onto a branch and landed the boy into safety.
    'So he does have a stand'

   The target stood up, dusted himself off, and looked around as his fan club asked if he was ok. Of course, the boy ignored the girls' cries and calls. He had a pain shoot into his knee so he bent down to check the wound as the two, kakyoin and y/n, made their way down the stairs to him. A fake expression of concern on her face, while a cold and harsh one plastered on kakyoin's.

   "You there," kakyoin begins, pulling out a handkerchief, "it looks like you cut your leg." He had a menacing and stoic expression on his face as he reached closer to hand jotaro the handkerchief. "Use this handkerchief to wrap it up, are you alright?"
   "Yeah, buddy. You ought to be more careful" Y/n put a hand to her mouth.

  "Yeah, it's only a scratch," the tone in the target's voice sent the girls into a frenzy. With that, both of them turned around and started walking towards the school, but was abruptly stopped.

   "Hold it," Jotaro demanded, examining the two.
     The girl, y/n, wore a delinquent styled girls uniform with spikes running down the side of her dark purple skirt and spikes going around the cuffs of her sleeve, under her skirt was a pair of heeled school loafers. Her top was black with light purple stripes. (This is your time to shine by adding something of your own)

Kakyoin, on the other hand, had not so much of an delinquent attire like his friend, or jotaro himself, it was wearing a green overcoat and green slacks. He had cherry red hair and cherry earrings and was a lot taller than the girl, but shorter than jotaro.
  "Thanks. We've never met before, do you go to our school?" He asked, making eye contact with them.

   "Kakyoin Noriaki, I just transferred here yesterday. Pleasure meeting you." Kakyoin said, giving him a side glare.

    "L/n Y/n, Hope to see you around." Her eyes lingered on jotaro for a little bit before spinning on her heels and starting off again, this time without interruption.
   The girls behind jotaro made comments about how Kakyoin looked cute, and how y/n's outfit was cute. Jotaro just stared after them before actually deciding to take a visit to the nurse.