JUST A TALK with Parthjaya

SIMRAN rushed jumping over ivory plush couch and landed stumbling on the red woven cushion, after all the timers set over the camera should not win from her

SIMRAN rushed jumping over ivory plush couch and landed stumbling on the red woven cushion, after all the timers set over the camera should not win from her. She settled cross legged and performed various unecessarily necessary movements to tuck her hair falling from the bun.

Awkward she was feeling how would her lovely readers and reviewers felt. Not updating since a month and eight days, was not her cup of tea. But one is bound to expect the unexpected, so university, family functions and other distractions chained her. So now her show, Just a talk should commence, high time.

Blowing of conchs
Beating of drums
Echoing of trumpets

Just a talk

Pranipat! Hey! Hello! Hi! Greetings!

No. Don't. Before you give me the look of awaiting readers, give me a chance to speak. I can explain. Now you guys know late and slow updates were not and can never be my cup of tea until and unless the valid reason shows up. Or is it? So, after receiving all of your questions, I became a little over the top dramatic. Drumrolls

Barging in my nearest stationary shop I purchased some ancient-ish stuff. I wrote all your questions, each of them seperately on handmade sheets like letters to myself, to Parthjaya. I added some aesthetic stickers, dry flowers, stamps, wax seals and you can punch me in the face or call me dumb kept them on my terrace, hoping Krishna shall deliver them to dwaparyug. Next morning, those letters were not on my terrace. No. No monkey or air stole it.

Now, it is all her fault. Parthjaya is a procrastinator. She took month to send your answers. I used to daily check upon my terrace, eventually those endearing and such beautiful epistles were delivered to me, a week ago and it took me time to draft them in the book.

Hence, I was not indulged in my uni work, family functions and now other  distractions. coughs. cheshire grin

Without wasting any time, let's begin,
Just a talk with Parthjaya.”

~ ⚜ ~

JUST A TALK WITH PARTHJAYA