42. Aporia

Aporia /əˈpɔːrɪə,əˈpɒrɪə/ ancient greek àπropía. Difficulty, want and desperation of conscience.

BALSAMIC SCENT AND EARTHY AROMA of the turmeric and sandalwood paste was filling the enthusiastic breeze of woman quarters in Indraprastha

The clinking of anklets chimed on the cerulean marble floors and velvety carpets as the royal women scurried to equip copper salvers of raw dried turmeric and golden sandal finely formed into a paste by rosewater and a few drops of mustard oil, wheat grass brushes, milk bath and essential oils for the forthcoming holy bath ritual.

Kunti and Gandhari were after much prayers and then scoldings too from Draupadi decided to supervise the rituals by sitting comfortably on silk settee instead of moving tirelessly. Revati gave them company actually spying so that they don't sneak again to work. The ashthabharya were seamlessly preparing a milk bath while Jambvati coordinated with Draupadi for time management of auspicious hour to not slip and every thing goes accordingly.

Bhanumati and Rukmini were trying to bite back their laughs dressing up Simran for her haldi ceremony. The princess of Dwarka administered the entire outlaid setup with gurumaa comprising a chawk, a specific rangoli created solely with wheat flour and earthen pots tied in cotton threads dipped in turmeric water.

"Bhabhi, I am already warning you if you try even the slightest to rub the entire yellow paste on my face, I swear to God I'll run away!" She reminded them about their promise as Krishna's first wife braided her ebony curly hair in an intricate loose braid. Rukmini chuckled adjusting the yellow cotton fabric on Parthjaya's shoulder. "You know this full well you cannot escape without your God from here."

What was she to say in this scenario? He brought her, a kaliyug girl here for a purpose and she cannot leave until it is accomplished, even if she does not have the slightest idea of how can she help to establish dharm back in kaliyug.

Bhanumati placed a small dot of kohl behind her ear curling a welcoming beam on her rose hued full lips. "May lord Narayan protect you from every evil force." she looked upwards then at the mirror reflection of the bride. "Queen Rukmini, Dwarkadheesh seeks your advice at a certain issue." a maid approached and the tables turned.
"Someone might take time to return, much time perhaps!" Simran teasingly disguised her laughs as a mock cough earning a light hit from the exiting figure of Dwarka Narayani.

It was magical and unbelievable for her. Marriage? She is getting married, that too marriage for love. Not to any or some man but a, demi god! Arjun, the invincible warrior!

"It is all believable and real Simran." Bhanumati stated closing the lids of various caskets and chests. "I don't know- I am on cloud nine! Bhabhi Thank you so much!" Parthjaya was still in astonishment or nubivagant. She knew this was impossible if not someone acted as the torch bearer; for her it was Bhanumati the princess of Kashi.