39. Numinous

Numinous /ˈnjuːmɪnəs/ a powerful feeling of fear and fascination, of being in awe and overwhelmed by what is before you. from Latin numen, numin- 'divine will' mid 17th.c

"I, EMPEROR YUDHISTHIR, hereby declare that Indraprastha shall not indulge in any means of trade relations with Kausamb henceforth

"I, EMPEROR YUDHISTHIR, hereby declare that Indraprastha shall not indulge in any means of trade relations with Kausamb henceforth." Yudhishthir's voice was stern and commanding.

"The terms shall also accept an official apology for the abysmal crime with seizure; one fourth of your royal treasure, armed forces and sovereign amendments, to be informed later." Sahdev added putting the stamp on the parchment. It was decided to keep Bheem away from the court for the sake of the everyone.

The court hearings reverberated in the interiors of the palace. Panchali didn't had the heart to take chances in the delay of any other essential phtyo medicine, so she occupied Bheem along as they themselves started preparing needful herb solutions according to Nakul's prescription in the healing chambers.

Although the lavish ambiance was echoing in the hustle-bustle of medic forces as Nakul tirelessly applied and cleaned wounds with his celestial medicines, handmaids, servants and physicians galloped in the corridors clanking medical equipments. Kunti had vowed to perform the cantillation of sacred hymns until Simran attains her consciousness back. The psalms of mahamrityunjaya were faintly heard from the Mahadev temple downstairs; but it was silence for him.

He felt the entire palace hushed in an eerie silence.

She lay on the regal bed, her creased salmon eyelids closed and her pink mouth a bit chapped with a purplish mark on her commissure of lower lip. There was a linear cut from forehead to her left eyebrow. Her loose braid was entirely disheveled, with hair creating mosaic on her bruised neck.

Arjun sat on the settee with his best companion who can never give upon him; Subhadra, whose hand he held tightly, but she didn't complained. "Bhadra, Its all my fault...." he trailed in a husk watching the most dreadful incident before him. "Aarya, it's not." these were the only words Subhadra's lips managed to soothe her husband that seemed an impossible task now.

Krishna sat beside the exhausted lying figure of the girl from kaliyug. He looked into Nakul's eyes in sheer collectedness who then moved the dagger on the flames of candles.

The sword which slashed her right forearm was corroded with toxicity of iron metal increasing, the excessive consumption in capillaries may lead to slight hemochromatosis. They need to burn the wound to cease the flow of infection into subcutaneous afore applying celestial medicine for faster healing.

"NO! WAIT!" Arjun shouted springing from the settee again for the third time, then realized his lost mien as he took a deep breath, "I.....I can't. Nakul she- she cannot endure the pain of cauterization!" he said sitting closer to her beside Madhav who blinked at him in reassurance. "Bhrata, it's better we do it now. She's unconscious. She obviously will not feel the amount of pain she must have felt either" Nakul stated taking the dagger away from her arm. No, I can't.