IMPORTANT UPDATE

Hello everyone, hope you are all well.

I've been off this app from a long time. My job and further education takes most of my time. I've been trying my best to put updates here. But, I don't want to put false hopes here. Putting out good quality content here has been my prime aim, and I don't want to ruin it by adding anything that just crosses the story.

During the lockdown it was a beautiful time here. Stories were like a safe place, home. Now I hardly come back here. I might stay or perhaps go away, because staying stagnant here is something I don't want. This story will always be close to my heart. With the ending, I think we all already knew that she has to go home, and she will. I didn't want to add any supernatural element there. Perhaps she'll be a writer there, maybe.

The thing is it's not that I don't want to write here, I'm out of time. I don't want to put words which won't make sense. I don't get time in my job and education to sit and think and write. It's a new phase of life. I leave this to the readers. Maybe I'll come back to write it, maybe I won't. I don't know. But I didn't want to keep you all in the dark, you deserve to know, this story is ours.

Lots of love. Thank you so much for all the love and respect I get here.

Keep reading.