Beelzebub x Reader•Part I•🍋

Warning!!!: Lemon.

It was Saturday night, you lied down on your bed. Bored you scrolled through your D.D.D. reading and reacting to the posts on Devilgram.

'With my cute kitten, @Y/N💋💖✨'
*insert pic here with Asmo*

'Eh?! Asmo posted this? Wtf? Why didn't I get a notification when he tagged me-' "Argh!" The phone fell on your face. "Hello?" You hear Beel's voice on your D.D.D. "Huh? What?" You sat up taking the phone off your face. 'WHAT?!' You panicked seeing that you accidentally called Beel. You stared blankly at the phone not knowing what to do."Y/N? Is everything alright?" You hear Beel's worried voice. "Y-yes?!" You responded. "Are you okay? Why did you call?" You blushed in embarrassment. "I... accidentally hit the call button." You answered. Beel didn't respond. It was silent. "The phone... fell on my face." You tried to explain further. "Pfft- HAHAHA!" You can hear Beel's hearty laugh through the call. "You're really cute Y/N. Since we're already talking, why don't you come with me? I'm headed to a restaurant to get some dinner since the others are also out." You blushed at his first statement.

"Hm? Yeah, sure. I'll just go get change quickly." You smiled happily as you talked over the phone. "I'll wait for you outside. Hurry up, I'm hungry." You responded with a hum before hanging up. You changed into another clothes and immediately head out of your room.

~at the restaurant~

You sat across Beel from the table. Minutes after the food was served. You watched Beel chow down on a whole buffet of food. 'I'm not even surprised.' "Ah-" You watched Beel as you took a sip at your drink. 'Adorable...' "Beel you've got some on..." Reaching your hand onto his face, you wiped off the little mess he made. To your surprise, he licked your finger, sucking the food bits off. "A-ah..." Your face turned red. You pulled your hand away and kept your head low avoiding any eye contact with him, and continued to eat your meal. You glanced at him and saw him focused on his food. 'Hm, how can he stay collected after that... argh! Maybe I'm just overthinking!' The two of you finished your meal and decided to go home.

"Wow, you bought a lot." You pointed on all the paperbags and boxes Beel was holding. "The dinner wasn't enough." He replied. You chuckled as he head to the kitchen holding all the food he bought. "Ah Y/N, why don't you come with me. I ate your dessert, didn't I? I bought some Sugar Hell Pudding with me. You can have some." You nodded and followed him in the kitchen.

"Woah you really finished it all!" You looked at all the empty boxes and paper bags all over the kitchen counter. "And I'm still hungry..." Beel sighed as he hold onto his stomach. "Pfft- Seriously, your a monster when it comes to food, Beel." You giggled. Beel didn't laugh and just stared at you. 'Did he not find it funny? Crap...' You scratch the back of your head while you laugh awkwardly. "Sorry, guess that's not..." Your voice faded away as he approached you. You step backwards only to find yourself stuck between Beel and the kitchen counter.

"Beel- !!!" Your eyes widen as Beel lick your cheek. "Wh-why what huh???" Questions came running out your mouth. "You've got some on your cheek." He said. "He continued to lick the mess off your face until his tongue reach your lips. You closed your eyes trying not to get flustered by the situation you are into. "Y/N..." Beel touched your cheek. His thumb went under your chin lifting it up. You opened your eyes and met his gaze. "Can I kiss you?" He blushed as he asked the question. You held his hand on your cheek and nodded. Slowly, you closed your eyes. And just a second after that, you felt his warm lips against yours. "You lips taste like the pudding." Beel smiled before chuckling. 'God why is he so cute.'

"Y/N, I still want some of the pudding." You can feel his hand slither around your waist. "Can I taste more?" Your face turned red as you realized what was he referring to. "You can have more..." you answered.

//Part II will be uploaded later or tomorrow.
//Sorry if I'm not that active in uploads anymore.
//anyway I hope you enjoy this lemon.
//after this I'll try uploading all the requests first before uploading the other listed stories. I'll try.
//Upcoming stories:
>Levi x Reader🍋
>Satan x Reader🍋
>Grown up Luke x Reader
>Lucifer x Reader(dom?)•Under a pact•🍋 (Requested)
>Diavolo x Lucifer•Who is the Master? (excuse my inner fujoshi)
>Brothers x Reader (Requested)
>Simeon x Reader• A date with Simeon (Requested)
//Photo not mine. Do not hesitate to tell/inform me if the artist does not want their artwork to be reposted.
//Requests allowed~☆