Lucifer x (dom?)Reader•Part I•🍋

Warning!!!: Lemon, Spoilers on lesson 20, Sadistic and masochistic behaviour, Curse/swear words.

Title: Under a Pact

You've finally made a pact with Lucifer. "I assume that takes care of all your loose ends?" It was obvious that he was expecting for you to do something more after the pact. "There's still something I have to do." Not even a brush of fear came over you as you walked towards him in his demon form. You put your hand on his cheek, your face slowly inching towards his. With a smirk was plastered on his face, he took your other hand and wrapped his arm on your waist pulling you close.

"Hmn..." It was a short kiss but it was enough to make you want more. "Y/N..." He bit your lower lip before pulling away. "I've always known that you wanted to do this. And I know what you'd like to do next as well. We're heading straight to my room." Lucifer leaned closer, his lips brushing against your ear. "You're going to spend your last night in the Devildom there, rogether with me. I'm not letting anyone else have you now. You're mine." He played with your hair while he whispered those words. Your gazes met sending shivers down your spine. You leaned your head on his chest. He gave you kiss on the forehead before changing back to his form and leading you to his bedroom.

"Hmn... hngh~" Your lips immediately met as soon as you enter the room. "The bed... not here." You tug on his sleeves, embarrassed that you're still by the door. He nibbled on your ear while he unbuttoned his shirt off. You hold onto his shoulders as you walked towards the bed still kissing him. By the time that both of you are on the bed, all of your clothes were already off except for Lucifer's dress shirt. His hands caressed every part of you as you continued with your passionate kiss.

Your desires' a wild fire. It's burning your body up. The desire to be held... or was it the other way around? Lucifer moved his lips on your neck, and seconds after he started sucking on your bare skin, leaving mark after mark. Seeing his eagerness made you want to push him down. He played with your chest, squeezing and pulling just enough to make you moan. His hands slowly slid down to your inner thighs rubbibg them. Without a warning, his finger entered you making you moan louder than before. A smirk appeared on his face once again.

The pleasure you were feeling made you happy as you were about to become one with him. But this isn't what you wanted. For a very long time, you've hidden your true nature. True nature I say? It's your desire to be the one to hold, not the one to be held.

"Lucifer... can I be on top?" You tried to make your voice as steady as possible. Your hips were unconsciously moving on their own while he fingered you. "How bold of you, Y/N." Lucifer took his fingers out. You sat up, wrapping your arms around him while you gave him a kiss. "Lucifer, don't resist." You whispered. This made him slightly confused. "Hm?~ What's this? Are you planning on taking the lead-" Lucifer became stiff. His eyes widened in surprise to find his hands tied at the back.

"What did you do, Y/N...?" You knew he was trying to remove the knot but his body remained frozen. "I told you that you can't resist, remember?" A sigh esccaped his lips as he finally realizing what you've done. You tightened the knot of the cloth that was restraining his hands. It was Lucifer's necktie that you've grabbed earlier when you were taking off your clothes. "With a pact with me, you'll do as I say, wouldn't you?" Caressing his cheeks, you gave him a peck. You rub his neck and then his shoulders until it reached his chest.

"As if I've got a choice..." Lucifer sighed. "Was this your thought all along?" His tone was still same as before. Not a single restraint, complaint, it's as if he just given up on the idea and was letting you get your way with him. "You said you knew what I've always wanted to do. Was this on your mind before?" You lifted his chin up as you looked directly at his eyes. From the looks of it, you were entirely wrong. He still hasn't given up.

With that prideful gaze, you were sure that he won't just back down that easily. 'I wish I could see those eyes beg me. Well... soon enough.' You rub his lower lip with your thumb. "This wasn't what I had in mind. If I were to be honest, this is actually a surprise. I did not expect you to be into this kind of thing. Hm, Y/N?" His smirk never left. "That's... I'm glad. It would've been a disappointment if you weren't surprised." You pressed your forehead against his.

"Ah I really wanna see you beg for my touch, Lucifer." His breath hitched. "I would like to see you try then." He tilted his head as you let him leave a trail of kisses on your neck. "Soon enough I'll make you do so. So sit back and let me do the work."

"My brothers would be surprised if they found out you're hidden nature." Lucifer muttered. "You're gonna let them touch me? How rare of you, Lucifer." You faked a gasp, dramatically making a sad face. "As if I'd do that. You're mine or do I need to remind you of that?" His words stunned you. For him to say that at a situation like this. "You... what am I supposed to do if you're like that?" You nuzzle your head on his neck. Lucifer didn't respond but a chuckle was heard from him.

//I tried drawing Lucifer lol
//kinda failed cuz I literally changed my artstyle
//but yeah this is what he probably looked like in this story with his hands tied at the back

//I tried drawing Lucifer lol//kinda failed cuz I literally changed my artstyle //but yeah this is what he probably looked like in this story with his hands tied at the back

>Levi x Reader🍋
>Grown up Luke x Reader
>Satan x Reader🍋
>Diavolo x Lucifer•Who's the Master? (Yes, it's bl)

Requests:
>Brothers x Reader
>Simeon x Reader• A date with Simeon
>Possessive Lucifer x Innocent Reader•🍋
>Levi x Reader•Quit Playing Games
>Simeon x Reader•Closet•🍋