Belphie•Part I•🍋

Warning!!!: Lemon, might contain swear/curse words.

"Wait so... we're going to use this on Lucifer?" You said holding up a hot sauce. "Yes, and we need you to bring it to him." Satan nodded, holding his chin. "He won't suspect a thing since it's you who'll bring the coffee." Belphie chuckled. 'Uhm... why am I helping them again?'

While hanging out with Levi and Mammon playing games, Satan and Belphie suddenly called you saying they needed you. You quickly told the other two brothers and apologized, promising them that you'll play with them again some time. When you came into the twins' room, you found him and Belphie with an evil grin. In the room were scattered spell books, on pages with hexes and other curses.

"Isn't it obvious Y/N? We're going to prank Lucifer." You sighed getting in the room, closing the door behind you. Three hours of planning and the three of you (the two of them actually, you just sat there nodding on everything they say) came up with the 'hot sauce' prank. "You know that this also won't work, right? I mean, just by the smell I can tell there's hot sauce in it plus that skull like smoke coming out of it tells it all." The three of you look down at the coffee, staring at it.

"...yeah you're right." Belphie sighed as he leaned back, hugging his pillow. Satan crossed his arms, "I feel like I'm becoming an idiot with every failed plan." 'What a waste of coffee...' Taking the cup, you put it aside. "By the way, where's Beel?" You asked breaking the silence.

"He's probably at the kitchen-" Satan immediately stood up hearing that from Belphie. "Why didn't you tell me?! Don't complain if we won't be having dinner for a week!" Satan picks all his books up and ran, slamming the door.

You and Belphie sat there looking at the door. "Pfft- Hahahaha!" Belphie started laughing. You sighed and then smiled. You stood up, fixing the scattered 'things' in the room. "All this planning is making me sleepy. Hey, Y/N, let's sleep together. Come over here." Belphie motioned his hand as he lied down on the bed, hugging his pillow. "Let me just finish fixing this." You said as you continue to clean up. "Hmph." Belphie closed his eyes and turned away. "..." You tried to finish cleaning as soon as possible.

"Hey, Belphie. I'm done." You tugged his clothes. "Ah... he must be asleep." You frowned. Slowly standing up, you decided to go back to your room and take a rest. "Eep!" Belphie grabbed your arm making you fall back in the bed. "I told you that we're sleeping together, didn't I?" He whispered. "Oh... I'm sorry. I thought you were mad and didn't want to-" He immediately pulled you into a hug as he nuzzled his head on your neck, kissing your nape. You shivered as you felt his lips touch your bare skin.

"Hey Y/N... It'll be a while before Beel comes back." You blushed as you hear those words. You know exactly what he meant. "Y/N... let me touch you more."

//really sorry for late upload
//part II will be uploaded tomorrow
//Photo not mine
//Requests allowed~♡